Clue #2:
LxHxR7a.gif
Clue #3:
giphy.gif
Clue #4:
d45b027c47fc2c9aad48136c98703c2ca8e926f0.gifv
Clue #5:
PessimisticSkeletalImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

Incorrect guesses: Empire Of The Clouds, The Clansman, Flight Of Icarus, Juanita, The Time Machine, Wrathchild, Look For The Truth, Sea Of Madness, Virus, The Mercenary, New Frontier

Time’s up!

Clue #1:
timothy-windtunnel.gif
Clue #2:
LxHxR7a.gif
Clue #3:
giphy.gif
Clue #4:
Clue #5:
Clue #6:
giphy.gif

Incorrect guesses: Empire Of The Clouds, The Clansman, Flight Of Icarus, Juanita, The Time Machine, Wrathchild, Look For The Truth, Sea Of Madness, Virus, The Mercenary, New Frontier, Speed Of Light, Futureal, That Girl

Lightninge strickes twīes
Drunken spelling aside, you are correct!

Each GIF clue was a reference to a line of the lyrics, in order.

Clue #1:
timothy-windtunnel.gif

“I feel the breeze on my face in expectance”

Clue #2:
LxHxR7a.gif

This is a scene from the end of The Terminator where the man says “There’s a storm coming in” and Sarah Connor says “I know”. This is a reference to the lyric “not very long before the storm reaches here.”

Clue #3:
giphy.gif

Off in the distance the lightning is flashing again”

Clue #4:

Feel something strong as the power draws near”

Clue #5:

As @Black Bart noted, this is gameplay from the video game Rolling Thunder. This is a reference to the lyric “is it the rolling of thunder that scares you?”

Clue #6:
giphy.gif

“Is it the crashing of clouds that hold fear?”

Your turn!

Drunken spelling aside, you are correct!
Lol, it was actually my attempt at rewriting the title using a Middle English dictionary. I genuinely thought that Black Bart had cracked the case and almost didn’t put anything, and then decided “well I’m wrong anyway so might as well have fun with it.” And lo and behold.

I’ll get another round going later today, tag me if I forget. I had an idea but atm I’ve forgotten what it was so ima go back to work and try to remember it so I can post this afternoon.

Accidentally posted this in the Symphony X thread lmao. Here we go!

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?

Holy Smoke
You can keep stoking up the fires underneath this guess, Jer, but Batman is already leaving in the Tumbler and Jimmy Swaggart is on his way to break you down. God is not with thee, rest in peas.

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
Back