Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Ding ding!

The Fugitive

Tony Banks (Genesis) 2nd solo-album released in 1983.

If not..then I have to think of something else.
Correct! Your turn.

Clue 1: The line is from Lenny Kravitz' Slash-penned "Always on the run". My Mama Said love's all that matters... But I'm Always on the Run... Which is also a line from "The Fugitive".

Clue 2: The 60s TV series The Fugitive had episodes named "The Iron Maiden", "The Evil Men Do" and "Moon Child".

Clue 3: Tony Banks, obviously. Well taken.

Public Enema Number 1
Judas Be My Guide

Nope to both.

clue#1: 378
clue#2: songwriters that teamed for this song is kinda unique group, as it has only couple credits in the whole discography.
clue#3: this particular song has been played live in concert, first on the tour supporting the (then) current album but also it has been featured later on aswell.
It's last performance to date was in Spain, but it's not yet known when it will be again featured in setlist (hopefully will).
You might think there's a bit of recurring theme, when looking back at lyrics from the past works of Iron Maiden.

Incorrect: Purgatory / Caught Somewhere In Time / Public Enema Number 1 / Judas Be My Guide

Still Life
be quick or be dead.
Rainmaker

Nope to all.

clue#1: 378
clue#2: songwriters that teamed for this song is kinda unique group, as it has only couple credits in the whole discography.
clue#3: this particular song has been played live in concert, first on the tour supporting the (then) current album but also it has been featured later on aswell.
It's last performance to date was in Spain, but it's not yet known when it will be again featured in setlist (hopefully will).
You might think there's a bit of recurring theme, when looking back at lyrics from the past works of Iron Maiden.
clue#4: This was the only song that would be played live also on the next tour (supporting the then newer album after clue#3). Few words in the lyrics may work as link to other well-known british-singer whose later era song had the same words. The work that inspired Maiden (for this song) took it's title from Shakespeare. Nicko McBrain is not a member of this songwriting team mentioned in clue#2.

Incorrect: Purgatory / Caught Somewhere In Time / Public Enema Number 1 / Judas Be My Guide / Still Life / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Rainmaker

Last edited:
Back