Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Face in the Sandler (it's just a fun joke guess, I know I can't guess a second time. Believe me, I know. I've checked. The Rules)

Alright, I'll give it a go to keep the fire alive :)

Clue 1:
YOVOA34L722PnvgcWmcf4TxjtH1jFyXwaiH9gYc7i6z_m5fob8wDoT-0ZDkLDrN9R3GieHq7XXNS9HYkuonaDmPRPjJ6w0wt8ZKBfAyvJz6_1SC_B7241_RIvjJ7wvKhWO6jxvnm

Clue 2:
A band which started out with a name that is similar to this Iron Maiden song, soon changed their name and found success. Their first album is self-titled, whereas their sophomore album's title is identical to the title of another Iron Maiden song - and also contains the new name of the band.

Incorrect guesses: Man on the Edge, From Here to Eternity, Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Drifter

No idea for clue 1 and 3 but googling leads me to the band in Clue 2 being the Shadows, who used to be known as the Drifters and whose second album was Out of the Shadows

Drifter

No idea for clue 1 and 3 but googling leads me to the band in Clue 2 being the Shadows, who used to be known as the Drifters and whose second album was Out of the Shadows
Correct, well done! Your turn.

Clue 1 is from the movie The Wedding Singer. The song "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by the Police features prominently in the film. Paul DiAnno took the ee-oh-ee-oh part from this song (from watching a Police show, if I remember it correctly) and incorporated it into Drifter as a crowd sing-a-long when played live. This can he heard on the Sanctuary B-side, live from the Marquee, but it's not on the album version.

No.

diesel, I'm a bit curious about your train of thought for guessing the red and the black :huh:

these clues are going to be picture based with a link between them, so I will copy and paste the pictures this time.

Clue 2:
Photo-by-Graham-Lowe-Redferns_FEATURED.jpg

Clue 1:
000e1285-500.jpg

Wrong guesses: Massacre, Out of the Shadows, The Red and the Black

Dammit I don't recognize any of these pictures. Please post detailed descriptions of the pictures as well as the answer to the riddle. Then I might have a guess. I'm just kidding. That was a very good joke I just told.

Back