Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: Rain container
Clue #2: Beg Mr. Ninja Bee
Clue #3: Moose veto enemas

Incorrect guesses: Remember Tomorrow, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Purgatory, Reach Out, The Longest Day

Your turn.
[/QUOTE]

Clue 1:
pK7vbfgVj0YyHJYKTf4GRzpQ7ZWT6HOLexReXgC8IOFVe0ny-iOoHr5me6K6JsRfnk2UX5GybNbFJUOJlYd4PRQfOyoW700soxD7BLHeLhEwLOgqQ_kNUTNwT_5mxg7coGa35sP3

Clue 1:
pK7vbfgVj0YyHJYKTf4GRzpQ7ZWT6HOLexReXgC8IOFVe0ny-iOoHr5me6K6JsRfnk2UX5GybNbFJUOJlYd4PRQfOyoW700soxD7BLHeLhEwLOgqQ_kNUTNwT_5mxg7coGa35sP3

Clue 2: The song has a line that contains the name of a song by a band Maiden have shared stage with.

Incorrect guesses: If Eternity Should Fail, Public Enema #1, Hooks in You

Charlotte the Harlot

Picture 1 is Markhouse Road where Paul says she originally lived. The song in Clue 2 is No Remorse by Metallica.

Charlotte the Harlot

Picture 1 is Markhouse Road where Paul says she originally lived. The song in Clue 2 is No Remorse by Metallica.
That's spot on! Impressive. You obviously know your way around Markhouse Rd:innocent:

Anyway, you did explain clue 1, whereas Clue 2 actually refers to Judas Priest's Breaking the Law, but of course No Remorse is just as accurate.
As you may know, "British Steel" was released on the very same day as "Iron Maiden", so I would have
linked these two in a later clue.

Your turn:)

That's spot on! Impressive. You obviously know your way around Markhouse Rd:innocent:

I know my way around google and google maps:lol: I could see Sybourne St. on the roadsign so I tried a search for "sybourne st" AND "iron Maiden" and got no results so tried Markhouse Road which google maps told me was the name of the other street and googled that AND "iron maiden" and got a quote from Paul about it being Charlotte's address.

If you thought I was on the ball with the earlier guess about hooks in you, which also mentions Charlotte, that was just a fluke. I was guessing that because of Bruce's story about going to view a house and it having hooks in the ceilings. I thought that road might have been where the house was.

Clue 1:
original

No to that one, as well. I would have been surprised if anyone got it from that clue.

CLUE 1: I'm not going to keep copying and pasting the picture, so clue 1 consisted of a photograph of J. McNeill's Pub and Music Shop.

Clue 2: It's been the A-side and a B-side

EDIT: forgot to include incorrect guesses: 22 Acacia Avenue, Hooks in you, Dance of Death

Last edited:
No to that one, as well. I would have been surprised if anyone got it from that clue.

CLUE 1: I'm not going to keep copying and pasting the picture, so clue 1 consisted of a photograph of J. McNeill's Pub and Music Shop.

Clue 2: It's been the A-side and a B-side
Massacre

Back