Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

I don't have an answer for a lot of the clues, but I think clue 2 the Film is the Rose "Some say love, it is a razor " and the hit single in clue six is "living on the edge" by Aerosmith
I think you got it: Get A Grip, with "Living On The Edge" as its first single, was produced by Bruce Fairbairn, who died in 1999. But I can't still make out which part Clue#4 is referring to, and especially, where it has been replicated.

The Evil that Men Do?
You got it, correct:) Great effort. Your turn.

Explanations as follows:

Clue 1: Thunderburst.
"Thunderburst" is the name of Samson's version of the song "The Ides of March". The Ides of March is a date from the Roman calendar, the 15th of March, the day on which Caesar was murdered 44 BC. The Evil That Men Do takes its title from Shakespeare's play "Julius Cæsar."

Clue 2: This song's lyrics relates to the title of a multi-million selling album by another band, an album that features a song about a controversial U.S president. Maiden have in turn been inspired by this band when naming one of their own songs.
The lyrics, as I'm sure you all know, repeatedly contains the phrase "living on a razor' edge". The album is thus AC/DC's "The Razor's Edge". The song "Mistress for Christmas" is about Donald Trump. Maiden's song "Bayswater Ain't a Bad Place to Be" is obviously named after the AC/DC song "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be".

Clue 3: Some say that the opening line of the song is inspired by a song from a hugely popular soundtrack album that is very close to an anniversary these days.
Bette Midler's "The Rose", released on December 3rd 1979, has the line "some say love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed". I actually don't know whether this has inspired Maiden, so you have to read the "some say" as a clue within the clue. Still, it is interesting to note the "soul+bleed" from the same line, an image which also appears in "Moonchild."

Clue 4: The song has a distinct instrumental section, which Maiden later to some extent replicated on a song on one of their less loved albums - fuelling a claim that they were seriously running out of ideas (at least by one critic).
The intro is somewhat similar to what Maiden came up with on "Man on the Edge." A review of "The X-Factor" (sorry, I can't come up with a source here and now), slated Maiden for rehashing old stuff. Man on the Edge = The Evil That Men Do, Lord of the Flies = Spotlight Kid (Rainbow) et cetera.

Clue 5: The song shares its title with several novels and books in other genres, and also a film. However, these works did (probably) not inspire the Maiden song - instead, the similarity of these titles stems from a common source related to clue 1.
The common source is the Shakespeare quote from "Julius Cæsar." There is a 1984 film by the same name, and several books, including novels and a comic book.

Clue 6: The album referred to in clue 2 spawned a hit song that is resemblant to clue 1.
Its video was shot at a London venue where Maiden have performed several times. The song’s producer (see clue 2) went on to produce a 1993 smash hit for another famous rock band. The name of this hit, which was the first single off an album that sold more than 20 million copies worldwide, has a title that is similar to a line in the pre-chorus of the Maiden song in question. The producer died 20 years ago, almost 20 years after the soundtrack album in clue 3 was released.
"Thunderstruck" was the lead single from "The Razor's Edge". The video was shot at Brixton Academy. Bruce Fairbairn also produced Aerosmith's "Get a Grip", whose first single was "Livin' on the Edge". Fairbairn passed away in 1999.

I liked your format of providing an actual clue, i.e a sentence from which people can be expected to have a reasonable chance of working out the answer. I had stopped reading this thread as I got a pain in the arse with all the "clues" which were really just statements that if you joined enough dots you could connect them to a Maiden track.

So in that tradition I will copy your style.

1) This song features on a Maiden single.

None of those:

Clue 2:

the song features a section, that while not being a rip off in anyway, is very clearly heavily inspired by one of Maiden's primary influences

Wrong guesses: Remember Tomorrow, Out of the Silent Planet, Infinite Dreams, Total Eclipse

Back