Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope.

Clue #1 : A fish with wings.
Clue #2 : The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
Clue #3 : Janick Gers plays on this song
Clue #4 : Hillsborough disaster

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale

Still no. I'll leave the main clue trail and start with direct ones

Clue #2 : The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
Clue #5 : Bruce Dickinson didn't sing this one

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale, The Apparition

Still no. I'll leave the main clue trail and start with direct ones

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale, The Apparition

Lord of the Flies

Still no :)

I think hints 1, 2 and 4 really give it out but I guess noone is on that train of thought, so let's not drag this out too much.

Clue #6 : It has been mentioned, recently in the 100k thread, that a forum member played this song to his girlfriend

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale, The Apparition, Lord of the Flies, I Live My Way, Look For the Truth

Nope...

Clue #6 : It has been mentioned, recently in the 100k thread, that a forum member played this song to his girlfriend

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale, The Apparition, Lord of the Flies, I Live My Way, Look For the Truth, The Unbeliever

Como Estais Amigos is correct.

@Jmaster gets it!

Clue 1 : Exocet
Clue 2 : 42
Clue 4 : Sheffield

Sinking of Type 42 destroyer, HMS Sheffield. A notable event in the Falklands War.

Incorrect guesses : Stranger in a Strange Land, Brave New World, Run Silent Run Deep, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, 22 Acacia Avenue, For the Greater Good of God, Dream of Mirrors, Satellite 15, From Here to Eternity, Weekend Warrior, Paschendale, The Apparition, Lord of the Flies, I Live My Way, Look For the Truth, The Unbeliever

The Ides of March which is an instrumental, so I'll guess Losfer Words

Someone ought to guess The Ides Of March to cover the bases, so I guess it will be me...

Back