Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: And so we lay...
Clue #2: Can it be it’s the end of our world?
Clue #3: South Park — S14, E05
Clue #4: In New York you can be a new man!
Clue #5: A major concept of this song was revisited on the Dance Of Death album.
Clue #6: I have sailed to many lands...

Incorrect: No Prayer For The Dying / Speed Of Light / Total Eclipse / Moonchild / Lord Of Light / Alchemist / Legacy / Holy Smoke / To Tame A Land / 2 AM / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / Hallowed Be Thy Name / Alexander The Great / The Talisman / Judgement Of Heaven / The Number Of Yhe Beast

Clue #1: And so we lay...
Clue #2: Can it be it’s the end of our world?
Clue #3: South Park — S14, E05
Clue #4: In New York you can be a new man!
Clue #5: A major concept of this song was revisited on the Dance Of Death album.
Clue #6: I have sailed to many lands...
Clue #7: For blood and gold we sold our souls...

Incorrect: No Prayer For The Dying / Speed Of Light / Total Eclipse / Moonchild / Lord Of Light / Alchemist / Legacy / Holy Smoke / To Tame A Land / 2 AM / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / Hallowed Be Thy Name / Alexander The Great / The Talisman / Judgement Of Heaven / The Number Of Yhe Beast / Journeyman / Aftermath / Shadows Of The Valley / Infinite Dreams

Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Correct!

1. A line from “Chemical Wedding” > the Mariner tells his story at a wedding.
2. A line from “The Fallen Angel”, which leads to “cuz I am the chosen one” > “She, she lets him live, her chosen one!”
3. The episode is called 200 > 4x50=200
4. From “Alexander Hamilton”; the previous line is “See him now as he stands on the bow of a ship heading for a new land...” > ROTAM’s tale takes place on a ship.
5. “Rainmaker” > “then down in falls comes the rain!”
6. Kinda self explanatory.
7. A line from the song “Magnetic North” > “sailing on and on and north across the sea”

Back