Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Excellent. Give me a few moments, and I'll hopefully come up with something good.

Question first though: Do I have to make sure I don't pick a song that has appeared in this thread before?
If so, as a late-comer, I'll have to read throught the lot to see what people have come up with before me - before I start working on the clues :)
You can pick any Iron Maiden song from their official releases; doesn't matter if it has appeared in this game before.

Question first though: Do I have to make sure I don't pick a song that has appeared in this thread before?
If so, as a late-comer, I'll have to read throught the lot to see what people have come up with before me - before I start working on the clues :)

No, pick anything you want, although make sure it hasn't come up too recently e.g. the last few

Clue 1: Alexander the Great + Doctor Doctor
Clue 2: A character in this song can be attributed to a horrific image in an Iron Maiden single released three years later.

Incorrect guesses: Still Life, Moonchild, Virus.

Clue 1: Alexander the Great + Doctor Doctor
Clue 2: A character in this song can be attributed to a horrific image in an Iron Maiden single released three years later.
Clue 3: The character clue 2 refers to, shares its name with a top-tier football club.

Incorrect guesses: Still Life, Moonchild, Virus, Man on the Edge, Remember Tomorrow, Sheriff of Huddersfield, Journeyman, Where Eagles Dare,

Back