Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Correct, but not for the reason you thought!

Clue #1: Cyclops — An X-Men character that shoots energy beams from his eyes, which is a reference to the lyric “his eyes are ablaze”.

Clue #2: Wolverine — An X-Men character who had a famous story line called “Old Man Logan”, which is a reference to the lyrics “an old man stands on the hill” and “looks the old man in the eye”.

I would have gone to Sunfire and Archangel if you hadn’t gotten it so quickly!
Cyclops is about paranoid cocaine users

Cyclops is about paranoid cocaine users
The clue had nothing to do with the Bruce Dickinson song. Like I explained, the clue was a reference to the Marvel character, which was a hint about one of the lyrics in the mystery song.

No to all.

Clue #1: Dumb And Dumber
Clue #2: Austin Powers 2 & 3
Clue #3: Jackass Number Two
Clue #4: Blazing Saddles
Clue #5: The Nutty Professor (1996)
Clue #6: Rain Man

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier

No to all.

Clue #7: Caddyshack

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier, Rainmaker, Still Life, The Educated Fool

Huh? And no.
"Rhythm of the Beast" does belong to the official Maiden releases. I thought it had to do with Caddyshack being associated with golf, and the fact that Nicko (obviously) and Dave (the other golfer in the band) played on it. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
Time’s up!

Clue #8: All of the movies from the previous clues have infamous scenes with something in common

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier, Rainmaker, Still Life, The Educated Fool, Rhythm Of The Beast

Time’s up.

Clue #8: All of the movies from the previous clues have infamous scenes with something in common
Clue #9: One could jokingly associate the theme of these scenes with the title of the mystery song

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier, Rainmaker, Still Life, The Educated Fool, Rhythm Of The Beast, The Angel And The Gambler

Back