Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: "Don't worry, dear..."
Clue #2: "Sing with me, sing for the years"
Clue #3: different but important
Clue #4: PEK to LAX

Incorrect guesses: Hooks in You/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Dreams of Mirrors/ Tears of a Clown/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Legacy/ Different World/ Iron Maiden

Clue #5:

Incorrect guesses: Hooks in You/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Dreams of Mirrors/ Tears of a Clown/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Legacy/ Different World/ Iron Maiden/ Coming Home/ Flight of Icarus

Clue #5:

Clue #6: Sally

Incorrect guesses: Hooks in You/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Dreams of Mirrors/ Tears of a Clown/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Legacy/ Different World/ Iron Maiden/ Coming Home/ Flight of Icarus/ Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ Holy Smoke/ The Assassin

Clue #5:

Clue #7: Robert Budd Dwyer

Incorrect guesses: Hooks in You/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Dreams of Mirrors/ Tears of a Clown/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Legacy/ Different World/ Iron Maiden/ Coming Home/ Flight of Icarus/ Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ Holy Smoke/ The Assassin/ Children of the Damned/ Charlotte The Harlot

Clue #5:

Clue #7: Robert Budd Dwyer
Clue #8: "another notch on their guns" for Bruce, "Another Piece of Meat" for Scorpions
Clue #9:

Incorrect guesses: Hooks in You/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Dreams of Mirrors/ Tears of a Clown/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Legacy/ Different World/ Iron Maiden/ Coming Home/ Flight of Icarus/ Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ Holy Smoke/ The Assassin/ Children of the Damned/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Face in the Sand/ Public Enema Number One

Last edited:
Back