Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No winner yet, so the tale goes on

Clue 1: truth(s) revealed
Clue 2: now you know that your time is close at hand
Clue 3: Yellow pages

Incorrect guesses:
Speed Of Light , Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, No Prayer for the Dying, Look for the Truth, The Man of Sorrows, 2 AM, When the Wild Wind Blows, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Book of Souls

Last edited:
More clues needed then

Clue 4: Five steps from El Dorado... yet right before El Dorado.

Incorrect guesses:
Speed Of Light , Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, No Prayer for the Dying, Look for the Truth, The Man of Sorrows, 2 AM, When the Wild Wind Blows, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Book of Souls, The Legacy

Good guesses, but none of them is correct so far

Clue 5: Take a look at the book...

Incorrect guesses:
Speed Of Light , Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, No Prayer for the Dying, Look for the Truth, The Man of Sorrows, 2 AM, When the Wild Wind Blows, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Book of Souls, The Legacy, Space Station No. 5 , Stranger in a Strange Land, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

Last edited:
Good guesses, but none of them is correct so far

Clue 5: Take a look at the book...
Clue 6: ...let.

Incorrect guesses:
Speed Of Light , Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, No Prayer for the Dying, Look for the Truth, The Man of Sorrows, 2 AM, When the Wild Wind Blows, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Book of Souls, The Legacy, Space Station No. 5 , Stranger in a Strange Land, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Sign of the Cross, When the River Runs Deep, The Evil That Men Do

Not those two either.

I'm not sure if it was clear enough, so just as a note: clues 5 and 6 are supposed to be in straight continuation. :blush:

Back