Clue #3: Axl Hill
Clue #4: Ken Follett
Clue #5: sung by Paul and Bruce but not by Blaze
Clue #6:
Clue #7: Queen, Yngwie Malmsteen and Dokken
Clue #8:
41hHsm6ZbFL.jpg
Not!

Incorrect guesses: From Here To Eternity / Wildest Dreams/ Run Silent Run Deep/ Blood Brothers/ The Final Frontier/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Edge of Darkness/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Drifter/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/ Speed of Light / Prowler/ Flash of the Blade

I've Got The Fire?
You win! Your turn. :)

Clue #1: penis enhancement >"'Cause I'm as long as a country-mile"
Clue #2: fleeting > "If you're looking for something that you can keep/ Well baby, pass me by"
Clue #3: Axl Hill > an unforgivable play-on-word for Montrose (Mount Rose), the band who recorded the original version.
Clue #4: Ken Follett > author of Paper Money, which is also the name of the Montrose album on which "I've Got The Fire" is featured.
Clue #5: sung by Paul and Bruce but not by Blaze > self-explanatory
Clue #6:
> "You think you can beat me at my own game" (the hero beats Fezzik at his own bluff game...by cheating)
Clue #7: Queen, Yngwie Malmsteen and Dokken > all three have released a song called "Liar" // "Well babe I say you're a liar"
Clue #8:
41hHsm6ZbFL.jpg
Not! > a reference to "I Can't Drive 55", a hit by Sammy Hagar, who is the original singer of "I've Got the Fire"

Bonus: the original version

Last edited:
Nope and nope.

Clue #1: A city of gold
Clue #2: Freak or publicity stunt

Incorrect guesses: El Dorado/Revelations/Heaven Can Wait

No.

Clue #1: A city of gold
Clue #2: Freak or publicity stunt
Clue #3: Solsbury Hill

Incorrect guesses: El Dorado/Revelations/Heaven Can Wait/Empire of the Clouds/No More Lies/The Nomad

Back