Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Saddam's song
Clue #2: between death and rebirth
Clue #3: also between fantasies and fibs
Clue #4: disappointed heliotropes

Incorrect guesses: Face in the Sand/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ The Legacy/ Mother Russia/ The Clairvoyant/ Purgatory/ Tailgunner/ The Thin Line Between Love and Hate/ The Nomad/ For the Greater Good of God

Hallowed Be Thy Name?

1- Saddam was hung
2- "After all I'm not afraid of dying/ Don't I believe that there never is an end" and "I've gone beyond to seek the truth"
3- "Life down here is just a strange illusion"
4- In past times heliothrope was a color people wore when griefing a relative's death ("Mark my words, believe my soul lives on/ Don't worry now that I have gone")

Rainmaker..?
Correct! :)

Clue #1: Saddam's song < "You tell me that we all can change" = if Saddam can, so can we all:
Clue #2: between death and rebirth < on Death on the Road, the song appears between "Dance of Death" and "Brave New World".
Clue #3: also between fantasies and fibs < on Dance of Death, it does between "Wildest Dreams" and "No More Lies".
Clue #4: disappointed heliotropes < "heliotropes" (meaning "which turns toward the sun" in Greek) are in for disappointment since the sun is bleak: "I turned my face toward the barren sun".

PS Remember, @bornless1 : it is just one guess per clue (though your first guess was the right one ;) ).

No

Clue #1 trout taking a short cut through shark infested waters

Clue #2: these questions get stuck in my head

Clue #1: trout taking a short cut through shark infested waters
Clue#2: these questions get stuck in my head
Clue #3: Live on the rocks in 2018

Last edited:
Clue#1 trout taking a short cut through shark infested waters
Clue#2: these questions get stuck in my head
Clue#3: live on the rocks in 2018
Clue#4: Steve all in vs. Eddie

@bornless1 , you’re supposed to wait for 3 guesses or 18 hours to pass before giving the next clue, whichever comes first. That gives folks a chance to guess and doesn’t use up all your clues right away!

I’ll guess “The Angel And The Gambler”.

Back