Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Actually, the fact that English national teams are sometimes referred to as the "[team] of the Rose" led me to it. ;)

Clue #1: Bryan & Tina

Chains of Misery?
You win! (damn, I've probably made it too easy too! ;) )

Bryan Adams and Tina Turner sang "It's only love" and "Chains of Misery" features these words in the passage before the solos ("It's only love that holds the key to your heart"). ;)

You win! (damn, I've probably made it too easy too! ;) )

Bryan Adams and Tina Turner sang "It's only love" and "Chains of Misery" features these words in the passage before the solos ("It's only love that holds the key to your heart"). ;)

Hehe, I actually used the same clue a few months back. :lol: You can take another turn if you like, I just wanted to see if our answers were the same.

Hehe, I actually used the same clue a few months back. :lol: You can take another turn if you like, I just wanted to see if our answers were the same.
I'll wait a few hours before possibly play again, if someone who hasn't led the game for some time is up to it, they are welcome.

Clue #1: either a sharp or flat
Clue #2: "Anne, sister Anne, do you see anyone coming?"

Incorrect guesses: The Number of the Beast/ The Evil That Men Do/ The Angel and the Gambler/ Age of Innocence

Back