Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue#1: "The smell in the air is chicken shit"

Clue#2: Follow the example of Bruce at the asteroid.

Clue#3:
I'm one of the ancient, among the first ones of my kind
But one even older bears almost the same insides
My rime's told by the present, the other by the past
and though we are arcane we failed father time's test

Clue#4: Christopher Lee did it too... and with a crown.

Clue#5: check the image... https://forum.maidenfans.com/attachments/img-jpg.8047/

Clue#6: this Sith lord is never dismissed from nothing.

Clue#7:
the Betraying Preacher owns one of my kind
the Wunderkind claims that we all must die
the Pumpkin Head's ones are made of steel
the Polish growlers are just a part of the deal

Wrong Guesses: Holy Smoke; The Mercenary, Brave New World, Killers, Wildest Dreams, Die With Your Boots On, El Dorado, The Legacy, If Eternity Should Fail, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Isle Of Avalon, The Trooper, King of Twilight, Sun and Steel, The Duellists, The Wicker Man, More Tea, Vicar?, The Evil that Men Do, New Frontier, Pass The Jam, No More Lies.

Clue#8: You can put up the horns but suprisingly they didn't.

Clue#1: "The smell in the air is chicken shit"

Clue#2: Follow the example of Bruce at the asteroid.

Clue#3:
I'm one of the ancient, among the first ones of my kind
But one even older bears almost the same insides
My rime's told by the present, the other by the past
and though we are arcane we failed father time's test

Clue#4: Christopher Lee did it too... and with a crown.

Clue#5: check the image... https://forum.maidenfans.com/attachments/img-jpg.8047/

Clue#6: this Sith lord is never dismissed from nothing.

Clue#7:
the Betraying Preacher owns one of my kind
the Wunderkind claims that we all must die
the Pumpkin Head's ones are made of steel
the Polish growlers are just a part of the deal

Clue#8: You can put up the horns but suprisingly they didn't.

Wrong Guesses: Holy Smoke; The Mercenary, Brave New World, Killers, Wildest Dreams, Die With Your Boots On, El Dorado, The Legacy, If Eternity Should Fail, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Isle Of Avalon, The Trooper, King of Twilight, Sun and Steel, The Duellists, The Wicker Man, More Tea, Vicar?, The Evil that Men Do, New Frontier, Pass The Jam, No More Lies, From Here to Eternity, The Fallen Angel

Clue#9: It can't get any easier than this...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11

Clue#1: taken from Pantera's song "We'll GRIND That AXE For A Long Time" ("Axes grind and maces clash...")

Clue#2: in the film Armagedon (aka judgement day) Bruce Willis was the only one that stayed at the asteroid to die protecting his kind ("Judgment day has come around so be prepared don't run stand your ground")

Clue#3: Invaders is indeed one of the oldest songs in Maiden's reportoire but Viking invasions was a matter already focused in an even older tune: Invasion, The present Maiden singer recorded the original version of Invaders while Invasion was recorded with former vocal man Di'Anno. Also, both songs are neither fan nor band favorites.

Clue#4: in Christopher Lee's album "Charlemagne - By The Sword And The Cross", he repeats a crap load of times in the chorus "I shed Blood of Saxon Men!"

Clue#5: a jar with a photo of the band Vader with an arrow suggesting the inside (IN + VADER)

Clue#6: Darth VADER - the Sith lord - is always IN. (once again... IN + VADER)

Clue#7: Judas Priest's Stained Class album features a song called INVADER. The Prodigy has an album called INVADERS Must Die. Helloween has a song called Metal INVADERS and Vader (Polish death metal band again) is part of the name of the song (inVADERs)

Clue#8: Invaders' lyrics are about the Vikings who, unlike oftenly portraited, didn't wear horned helmets.

Clue#9: screenshot of the game "space INVADERS"

Congrats. Your turn.

Last edited:
Back