Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope

Clue #1: Haitian Divorce
Clue #2: Bad Sneakers
Clue #3: Babylon Sisters
Clue #4: Black Cow

Guesses so far: Judgement Day, Ghost of the Navigator, Purgatory, Sun and Steel, Be Quick or be Dead, Communication Breakdown, These Colours Don't Run, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, The Talisman

Nein

Clue #5: All of the songs mentioned have one noticeable thing in common, lyrics-wise. New clues will again be songs that would fit that.

Guesses so far: Judgement Day, Ghost of the Navigator, Purgatory, Sun and Steel, Be Quick or be Dead, Communication Breakdown, These Colours Don't Run, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, The Talisman, Moonchild, Aces High, Hooks in You, Death or Glory

Tripe no to youse

Clue #5: All of the songs mentioned have one noticeable thing in common, lyrics-wise. New clues will again be songs that would fit that.
Clue #6: American Pie

Guesses so far: Judgement Day, Ghost of the Navigator, Purgatory, Sun and Steel, Be Quick or be Dead, Communication Breakdown, These Colours Don't Run, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, The Talisman, Moonchild, Aces High, Hooks in You, Death or Glory, Run to the Hills, Sea of Madness, Running Free

No and no and no and no and no

Though the Dance of Death guess is very close, but the action's not specific enough.

I'll give two clues this time, because there were 5 guesses and I would like to finish this round before me leaving for holiday, which might limit my ability to respond

Clue #6: American Pie
Clue #7: No More Lies
Clue #8: They say food is one of the most important basic needs of every human.

Guesses so far: Judgement Day, Ghost of the Navigator, Purgatory, Sun and Steel, Be Quick or be Dead, Communication Breakdown, These Colours Don't Run, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, The Talisman, Moonchild, Aces High, Hooks in You, Death or Glory, Run to the Hills, Sea of Madness, Running Free, Wildest Dreams, Wasting Love, Die with Your Boots On, Dance of Death, Hallowed Be Thy Name

Back