Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Strength Beyond Strength
Clue #2: Gojira
Clue #3: Sea of the Dark
Clue #4: "Come the dawning of the dead/"
Clue #5: Some Heads Are Gonna Roll (pre-chorus)
Clue #6: Werewolves & A Change of Seasons
Clue #7: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Clue #8: It's a solo Harris song from one of the first 11 albums (pre-reunion)

Fortunes of War/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/Sanctuary/Holy Smoke/The Trooper/New Frontier/The Talisman/Sea of Madness/Alexander the Great/Paschendale/The Book of Souls/Dance of Death/The Number of the Beast/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Powerslave/The Evil That Men Do/Chains of Misery/The Great Unknown/Coming Home/Wildest Dreams/Different World

Dream of Mirrors

Edit: I didn't refresh the page and I didn't see clue no. 8, sorry; I guess I can make another try - Caught Somewhere In Time

Sorry wasn't home

Clue #9: The first clue (Strength Beyond Strength) references the chorus. The reference comes from the first line of SBS.

Fortunes of War/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/Sanctuary/Holy Smoke/The Trooper/New Frontier/The Talisman/Sea of Madness/Alexander the Great/Paschendale/The Book of Souls/Dance of Death/The Number of the Beast/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Powerslave/The Evil That Men Do/Chains of Misery/The Great Unknown/Coming Home/Wildest Dreams/Different World/Rime of the Ancient Marine/Caught Somewhere in Time/Run to the Hills/Infinite Dreams

Clue #9: The first clue (Strength Beyond Strength) references the chorus. The reference comes from the first line of SBS.
Clue #10: Psychedelic rock

Fortunes of War/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/Sanctuary/Holy Smoke/The Trooper/New Frontier/The Talisman/Sea of Madness/Alexander the Great/Paschendale/The Book of Souls/Dance of Death/The Number of the Beast/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Powerslave/The Evil That Men Do/Chains of Misery/The Great Unknown/Coming Home/Wildest Dreams/Different World/Rime of the Ancient Marine/Caught Somewhere in Time/Strange World/Run to the Hills/Infinite Dreams/The Man Who Would Be King

Last edited:
Childhood's End
Finally! :yey:

Clue #1: "There is nothing No education No family life to open my arms to" - "No hope, no life...No food, no love"
Clue #2: Gojira are known for being pro-environment - "Contaminated waters Pollution and decay Just waiting for disease to strike Oh will we learn someday?"
Clue #3: Sea of Madness + Fear of the Dark - "Madness and the fear"
Clue #4: "In famine and in war" (from Book of Thel) - "Starvation and the hunger...The agonies of all-out war"
Clue #5: "If the man with the power can't keep it under control" (Judas Priest) - "The struggle for the power A tyrant tries again"
I wasn't so sure about this one but whatever
Clue #6: Full moon and The Crimson Sunrise (Dream Theater) - "You see the full moon float You watch the red sunrise"
Clue #7: "But I would walk five hundred miles And I would walk five hundred more Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles To fall down at your door" is very similar to "I'd sail across the ocean I'd walk a hundred miles If I could make it to the end Oh, just to see a smile"
Clue #8: Self explanatory
Clue #9: Self explanatory
Clue #10: Pink Floyd were a psych rock band. They too have a song called "Childhood's End".
Didn't want to say Pink Floyd because I thought that'd just give it away ;)

Back