Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope.

Clue #1: 880320
Clue #2: Space truckin'...?
Clue #3: Ancient Mariner
Clue #4: 29668
Clue #5: What is that? A month+North (...)
Clue #6: 37
Clue #7: 2 members receive writing credits for this song
Clue #8: It was officially released on about 3 different occasions, one of them being in 1995

Previous guesses: "Can I Play With Madness" / "Prowler" / "Charlotte the Harlot" / "Satellite 15...The Final Frontier" / "Running Free" / "The Clansman" / "Coming Home" / "The Talisman" / "Childhood's End" / "Starblind" / "When Two Worlds Collide" / "Space Station No. 5" / "Different World" / "Pass the Jam" / "Ghost of the Navigator" / "Stranger In a Strange Land" / "The Ides of March" / "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" / "Moonchild" / "Total Eclipse" / "The Prophecy"

No.

Clue #8: It was officially released on about 3 different occasions, one of them being in 1995
Clue #9: "The Evil That Men Do"... sort of

Previous guesses: "Can I Play With Madness" / "Prowler" / "Charlotte the Harlot" / "Satellite 15...The Final Frontier" / "Running Free" / "The Clansman" / "Coming Home" / "The Talisman" / "Childhood's End" / "Starblind" / "When Two Worlds Collide" / "Space Station No. 5" / "Different World" / "Pass the Jam" / "Ghost of the Navigator" / "Stranger In a Strange Land" / "The Ides of March" / "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" / "Moonchild" / "Total Eclipse" / "The Prophecy" / "Run Silent Run Deep" / "Virus" / "2 Minutes To Midnight" / "Man On the Edge"

No.

Clue #9: "The Evil That Men Do"... sort of
Clue #10: a B-side

Previous guesses: "Can I Play With Madness" / "Prowler" / "Charlotte the Harlot" / "Satellite 15...The Final Frontier" / "Running Free" / "The Clansman" / "Coming Home" / "The Talisman" / "Childhood's End" / "Starblind" / "When Two Worlds Collide" / "Space Station No. 5" / "Different World" / "Pass the Jam" / "Ghost of the Navigator" / "Stranger In a Strange Land" / "The Ides of March" / "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" / "Moonchild" / "Total Eclipse" / "The Prophecy" / "Run Silent Run Deep" / "Virus" / "2 Minutes To Midnight" / "Man On the Edge" / "The Prisoner" / "New Frontier"

Black Bart Blues
Black Bart wins again! :)

Clue #1: 880320 => release date of the "Can I Play With Madness" single. @GroundZero and @Edington, you were on the right track!
Clue #2: Space truckin'...? => No, more like "Black Bart's truckin'";
Clue #3: Ancient Mariner => @Black Bart's title;
Clue #4: 29668 => the number attatched to @Black Bart's profile URL;
Clue #5: What is that? A month+North (...) => month(May)+North (Pole) => from the lyrics: "That's a maypole";
Clue #6: 37 => @Black Bart's age (according to his profile);
Clue #7: 2 members receive writing credits for this song => Bruce and Steve;
Clue #8: It was officially released on about 3 different occasions, one of them being in 1995 => AFAIK, it was released on the "Can I Play With Madness" single, then on the 1995 2-CD Seventh Son reissue, and lastly on Best of the B'Sides;
Clue #9: "The Evil That Men Do"... sort of => there's a weird, distorted version of the "Evil That Men Do" intro in the second half of the song;
Clue #10: a B-side => self-explanatory.

Whew!

Back