Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Alright guys, I'm going to be gone until Monday so what the hell, you get answers. They're in spoilers, so if ya don't want 'em, keep guessin'! :ok:

Clue #1-3: Okay, maybe I did cheat a little here. Sorry 'bout that. The clues were pointing to a hammer.
Clue #4: It's a wave.
Clue #5: At the shoreline...
Clue #6: Run to the hills.
Clue #7: Stand and fight.
Clue #8: Two of the guesses have been close, one of them closer than the other. The one that isn't as close is The Book of Souls.

OK, so, who has a hammer? Specifically, a hammer of the gods?

It's a wave of something... at the shoreline.

You can either run to the hills... or you can stand and fight.

Two of the guesses were close. The Book of Souls not as much, but if you think about it, it's kind of the opposite of it. The Book of Souls is one of the band's newest songs; the one I'm thinking of is one of their oldest.

The other guess that was really close was Invaders.

By now you should be thinking somewhere in the general vicinity of...

Invasion?

EDIT
It appears it is the right answer, I got it thanks to Diesel's last line of explanation but without it, I could have kept on searching for a long time. ;)

Who is in favour of starting a new round until "our tormentor" comes back?

Invasion?

EDIT
It appears it is the right answer, I got it thanks to Diesel's last line of explanation but without it, I could have kept on searching for a long time. ;)

Who is in favour of starting a new round until "our tormentor" comes back?
You take it since you said Invasion. I don't care how easy I made it. :p

I demand some clue explanation on these. Especially clues 1-3 of a hammer.

Also, my guess of Invaders has a more direct reference to running than Invasion does. Also more direct references of blood staining the land :)

Thor, one of the Norse gods, had a hammer. ;)

You can also go because your guess of Invaders was close. ;)

Whichever gets to it first.

All wrong.

Clue 1: Steve's spawn
Clue 2: definitely not a hot midsummer night

Wrong answers so far: Prodigal Son/ Moonchild/ Wrathchild/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

Clue 1: Steve's spawn
Clue 2: definitely not a hot midsummer night
Clue 3: if you add Clue 1 to this, you find the name of an actor
Ford-GT.jpg

Wrong answers so far: Prodigal Son/ Moonchild/ Wrathchild/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/Dream of Mirrors/El Dorado

Back