Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

I think Number 6 got the right answer, but I'll say "Stranger In A Strange Land" just in case...

I think Number 6 got the right answer, but I'll say "Stranger In A Strange Land" just in case...
You're right... he is! ;)

Clue #1: Beautiful = what Bruce says of Adrian singing the first part of the chorus in the Flight 666 version:
(at 2'49)
Clue #2: the Hand of God
= on the cover of the single, we can see -among other pictures- a view of a football stadium, which refers to the 1986 Football World Cup in Mexico (cf release date), during which Diego Maradona scored the infamous "hand of God" goal against England.
Clue #3:
617VYXXZTCL._SY355_.jpg

"Across the seven seas" ("Clue #3" is crossed out and the seven keys -Helloween says- lock up the seven seas)
Clue #4: and I raise my head and stare... = "... into the eyes of a stranger" (Queensrÿche) // "I'm just a stranger to myself"
Clue #5: You've spilled your "birra"? Nevermind
= "Don't waste your time, Milano, worrying about those... wasted beers" as an introduction to the live version of the song on the "Out of the Silent Planet" single (and Best of the B-sides)
Clue #6: the first official live release of this song as a B-side was interpreted without its (only) writer = the first version of "Wasted Years" live was released on the "Hallowed Be Thy Name - Live" single in 1993, thus featuring Janick instead of songwriter Adrian.

Well played, @Number 6 :)

What an elegant way to get another clue! :D

Clue #1: you walk through the subway...
Clue #2: MCMXXV

Incorrect guesses: Judgement of Heaven / Heaven Can Wait/ Killers

Back