GREATEST METAL ALBUM CUP - Winner: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son!

Okay, there's the rub - like I said previously elsewhere, I can't really travel abroad in the foreseeable future.

And considering that here in Czechia even quality beer is almost cheaper than water (about 0,75 USD for a pint (500 ml) of okay-to-good one when bottled, about 1,4 USD on tap), I don't really worry, even if Opeth did actually win. :D

Reactions: Yax
Okay, there's the rub - like I said previously elsewhere, I can't really travel abroad in the foreseeable future.
Honestly, your European countries are so tiny I am surprised you don't accidentally be like "oh yeah we kinda accidentally drove to Germany last weekend".

And considering that here in Czechia even quality beer is almost cheaper than water (about 0,75 USD for a pint (500 ml) of okay-to-good one when bottled, about 1,4 USD on tap), I don't really worry, even if Opeth did actually win. :D
Maidenfans Czechia!!!!!!

Was not expecting this result at all. The album I expected to be a runaway favorite, Stained Class, is trailing. The pairing I expected to be a nail biter is a decisive victory for Rising.

Kudos to Opeth, though. People have been talking about Blackwater Park as belonging among a certain echelon and they are proving it by taking on a very strong contender in the Round of 32.

Back