Goodbye The Plan. Hello The Plän!

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
International rockers THE PLAN has released a statement on their official Facebook page:

"Over the past few months, there have been growing creative differences within The Plan. We want our fans to know that we hoped to find a common resolution, but in the end parting ways with SMX was the best way for everyone to move forward in a positive direction," drum programmer Mosh said in a statement. "We wish him the best of luck with all of his future endeavors. We can't wait to bring The Plan to our fans with Natalie behind the microphone."

The band plan to stream their new single "Where Posers Go To Die" sometime this summer on Eddie Trunk's live radio show. Meanwhile, a preview of the new album cover has been posted, what could it be??
t9eZV9K.png

After two years of intense touring in support of the band's critically acclaimed debut single, "Megabyzus The Mad", The Plan is officially back in the studio!

The PLAN is:
Natalie - Lead Vocals
Night Prowler - Guitar
Vap - Bass (with pick)
Mosh - Drum Programming

/superfastthreadhijackwithlessblabbermouthspoofing

Original ex-Plan member Crimson Idol to form Plansryche

Here's a quickly prepared statement from err, me: "I think it's about time I tried to play my guitar again, having missed an opportunity to mess up on the Plan's single the other year when I departed the band, and now seeing this announcement, I just thought 'Well everyone else is going places, what am I doing?'. So I'm getting back in the saddle. I've already got some idea's floating around but nothing concrete, I discussed with Natalie recently the idea of her contributing to the project and I hope her new involvement in The PLAN won't change that."

Official sources say there should be a new album sometime in the next millenium!

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my excitement over being given this amazing opportunity to front one of my most favorite bands of all time. SMX was and will always be one of my hero's that inspired me to start singing. That being said, it'll be great to have a chance to establish myself and my own individual style that is suspiciously similar to SMX's and yet is uniquely my own (or so I claim). To all the anxious fans I say don't worry, new material is in the works, I for one know there's hard drives full of material floating out there. My final word: Satan. \m/

Now you're talking! You need at least four guitars, maybe a couple of double necked ones in there, and an extra guitarist just to prance around on stage

There were originally 3.

A guy in a goblin outfit (or other animal) is also required.. wait, I'm taking that idea for Plansryche, hands off.

Back