Four of us at a Maiden gig

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hi guys, I just thought I'd share this with the community (and especially with Per and Sneaky, as I hardly get to see them online)

It's from left to right: Sneaky, Perun, National Acrobat and my humble self at the Maiden gig in Düsseldorf! We had a real blast there :) Per and Nush were staying at my place for the whole weekend and we had a great time. I simply love events like that!

Cheers!

maiden4.jpg

Looks like a hell of a time, boys.  Now I just need to photoshop myself in there......

Pfft. Lucky bastards. :p

Glad you all had fun, wish I was there, bloody exams. Ahh well, next time. :)

Snazzy t-shirts by the way :innocent:

That looks like fun I want to go to a European Maiden gig before they retire hopefully when I graduate they will be touring Europe. And both times iv seen Maiden its been by self. :(

Anyway I was wondering when the Nomad Soul CD is coming out anytime soon?

It was a great time, indeed. Not to mention the gig was brilliant too. I really hope we'll repeat this soon, and thanks again to Freaky for letting us stay at his place (and thanks for the pic :))!

LooseCannon said:
Looks like a hell of a time, boys.  Now I just need to photoshop myself in there......

I was thinking that myself hehe. Nothing like a Canadian and a Mexican to make a picture even better hahahaha

Maidenfreak said:
Hi guys, I just thought I'd share this with the community (and especially with Per and Sneaky, as I hardly get to see them online)

It's from left to right: Sneaky, Perun, National Acrobat and my humble self at the Maiden gig in Düsseldorf! We had a real blast there :) Per and Nush were staying at my place for the whole weekend and we had a great time. I simply love events like that!

Cheers!

maiden4.jpg

Is it just me, or does Perun look a little too much like Meat Loaf in that picture for comfort? :p

BTW, here's another great one, taken right before the gig, obviously (Freaky and Sneaky were standing to my right) ;)

frontrow.jpg

Back