Forum "fixed" part 2

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
OK I've made some more changes. Let me know if you have any further issues and if you do then what the error is and what you were doing at the time.

Oh yes! I just posted in the IMC. (That fact is more valuable than the content of the post itself.) -_-

Haven't had any problems posting, just had problems getting onto the board a few days back, but its absolutely fine for me now

Well I've manged to post my H story with no problems. I have been trying for a few days without success.

So far so good.

Looks like everything's sorted.  All the problems I had with posting in various threads seem to have dissapeared.  Don't want to speak too soon, but I think you've cracked it RW!! :ok:

(but don't tell the gremlins :help:)

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the new posts in the IMC forum don't appear when you search for messages posted since your last visit.

For the sake of the people (me included) that don't want this forum reset and with recent, mainly, positive comments brought forth, I hope that you have changed your mind RW.

WellI'm not going to reset it yet as it looks like were making progress but I'm keen to see if anyone else has issues. I for instance can not delete topics at the moment

Problem deleting thread

Got this error when I tried to delete one of my threads.

Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/maiden/public_html/forum/Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Line: 355

MP

MetalPrincess said:
Got this error when I tried to delete one of my threads.

File: /home/maiden/public_html/forum/Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Line: 355

MP
Yeah I get that too

And the link to the subforum disappears... But the post is deleted nevertheless.

I tried to post once again in the french forum, and it has worked.

I've deleted my post :

I click on "remove" and after the confirmation I have the following message :

File: /home/maiden/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 419

But the post is deleted.

I tried to quote a post in the madness section and this came up.

Error 500 'forum.maidenfans.com' Unknown Host.  Learn More ...

Try reloading the Web page.
ReType the address in your browser.
Check your computers Internet Connection.

Then I tried to get back to the homepage and it came up again. After that it came up on any Maidenfans page I tried to get on.

Back