1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Ten Years CD box wanted

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by Ziggyplayedguitar, Oct 2, 2017.

1. I know it's a long shot but is anyone willing to sell me the box on its own to contain my CDs?

2. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

If I had the original box, no.

3. Albie

Albie Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.

I guess you'll find one at some point,but mines not for sale.

4. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

Just checked Discogs, that thing is expensive. Never really saw the appeal in it, as a part time collector. I had the opportunity to get the complete vinyl box a few years ago for what appears to have been a good price. Should of got it. I suppose the only Maiden vinyl that really appeals to me is the original Di'Anno era stuff and 80s albums. The only thing of value I have is The Sound House Tapes but I'm attached to my 7" Twilight Zone even though it is not worth much coin.

5. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

I saw the box with CDs at a record convention a few weeks ago. Price actually wasn’t that bad compared to Discogs/eBay, but still in the 300-400 range.

6. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

For me, that's really pricey, for CDs especially. Although, to be fair, I cant see me ever paying anything like that for any cd or vinyl.
    The only things I suppose I would like on vinyl are original Killers, Powerslave, Balls, X Factor and AOB. The first 2 are reasonable but the other 3 go for silly money.

7. I've had a couple of punts on eBay but usually end up in a bidding war with one person and give up.