Final Frontier tab book - Hal Leonard - Wise Publications - Same?

Hey all,
I just ordered The Final Frontier tab book on Saturday and received it today. Now I always get the Hal Leonard books, and being me, I just assumed that it was a Hal Leonard publication. Only to realise it is a Wise Publication from the Music Sales Group. So I was just wondering... do they use the same tablatures?
I looked up the books they have for Maiden, and they all look the same and have the same amount of pages. I just want the most accurate is all. It'd be great if someone could answer my question. Even though the book is great, i'd be a little disappointed if they didn't use the same tab.

Adam  :edmetal:

Well, to have the most accurate, even with an incredibly made songbook, you'll have to check every song, every part by ear. I found wrong positions (not wrong notes) on certain songs, like on Starblind.

I'll point it out later as my glasses are broken and I get immedeately irritated when doing a more meticulous job such as this, but I can say the intro is made on the 7th position and the other guitar doing the same riff is on the 17th fret (I guess it's H and Jan, respectively, then Davey doing the arpeggios). But, the positions are also a personal thing, as it might be not where the band originaly recorded, but it may be smooth for some to play on those inaccurate tabbed positions.

Jeffmetal said:
I'll point it out later as my glasses are broken and I get immedeately irritated when doing a more meticulous job such as this, but I can say the intro is made on the 7th position and the other guitar doing the same riff is on the 17th fret (I guess it's H and Jan, respectively, then Davey doing the arpeggios). But, the positions are also a personal thing, as it might be not where the band originaly recorded, but it may be smooth for some to play on those inaccurate tabbed positions.
oh that. Yea I play it differently too but when I play with the album I play that background thing and so what
s written doesn't matter to me.

I aslo think the the main riff (when adran comes in with the distorted guitar) ends in

7    not a D5 .  But its hard for me to tell. I was playing like that for months before the tab book came out and it sounds good to me.

what do you think jeff ?

Back