Final Frontier Mission Edition Extras

I just got my copy of the Mission Edition album. How the hell do I access the extras? I put the cd in my computer and all it shows is the tracks. If you have accessed it please let me know how!!!

Novemberrain81 said:
I just got my copy of the Mission Edition album. How the hell do I access the extras? I put the cd in my computer and all it shows is the tracks. If you have accessed it please let me know how!!!

It tells you right after the track listing on the back

Novemberrain81 said:
Ya. CD has to be in drive and then go to the website and it works. Kinda disappointing tho. I rather have mine on a hardware.

Me too, mightn't have stopped 15 mins in if it was  :mad:

Can someone PM me a link with the Mission Debrief file (preferentially on Megaupload)? I'll buy the regular version, only, so I'm not 'ripping off the band'. If someone, could do it for me, I'd be really thanked. :edmetal:

Mission Edition is totally worth the extra few bucks. You're missing out if you don't get it. After all, an Iron Maiden release doesn't come along too often.

Jeffmetal said:
Can someone PM me a link with the Mission Debrief file (preferentially on Megaupload)? I'll buy the regular version, only, so I'm not 'ripping off the band'. If someone, could do it for me, I'd be really thanked. :edmetal:
same here

Jeffmetal said:
Can someone PM me a link with the Mission Debrief file (preferentially on Megaupload)? I'll buy the regular version, only, so I'm not 'ripping off the band'.

You're saving some bucks only?

Hi!

I've just bought Mission Edition and there seems to be a problem with the bonus content. When I try to verify my CD I get the message 'Your CD cannot be validated'. I've done everything that was written in the help file and still nothing. The cd still plays perfectly as I've given it a few spins already. Anybody has an idea why this occurs or maybe had a similar problem?

Freeze said:
Hi!

I've just bought Mission Edition and there seems to be a problem with the bonus content. When I try to verify my CD I get the message 'Your CD cannot be validated'. I've done everything that was written in the help file and still nothing. The cd still plays perfectly as I've given it a few spins already. Anybody has an idea why this occurs or maybe had a similar problem?

Do you have any virtual drive software running like Daemon Tools and such?  Sometimes that software can cause conflicts with CD validations.  If you do, disable it from startup and restart the computer.  Beyond that, i'd contact who/whatever tech support is on the official site.

Thanks for the quick reply! Nope, no virtual drives. The only idea that I'd come up with, is that I have a dvd recorder instead of a normal drive. But still, it should not be an issue. I've contacted the Push entertainment staff and they gave me a password to access the bonus site, but it does not seem to be the same as most people get because all the videos are missing. Needless to say, the Mission Debrief video was the thing that I wanted to see the most. I just hope that it's not the CD fault, as I'd hate to go through the procedure of exchaning it in a major superstore where I bought it.

What operating system do you have? I had problems in Linux.

Maybe you could try some other computer? At work, some friend's computer...?

By DVD recorder, you mean you have a drive which can burn DVDs? Or some external DVD player?
Just additional info: it seems that the CD is validated against some server (did not occured to me before), so there is a chance that it could be down when validating. A colleague from slovak IM forum told me he had to try validating some 30 times before being successful, and myself, I had to do several attemps, when I tried to revalidate after deleting cookies in the browser. So maybe just be persistent :)

I would have paid for the Mission Edition gladly, but all my other Maiden CDs are in the jewelcase format so I didn't want to break from that.

Back