Fear of Argentina

Welsh Phantom

Ancient Mariner
Picked this up recently. Has anyone else seen it?
Awesome gig!! ....everything that the official Donington vhs should have and could have been (if it wasn't spoiled by such 'arty' direction).
Directed by a TV company, you actually get time to focus on the band before the camera cuts to another shot. And Bruce really seems to be enjoying it- incredible energy and atmosphere...full show... TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!

(sorry about the poor grammar but I'm in a rush...off to the Dominican Republic at 4am. Yippee!)

I've never heard of this one, can you scan the frount cover onto maidenfans?

[!--QuoteBegin-Welsh Phantom+May 9 2005, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Welsh Phantom @ May 9 2005, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Picked this up recently. Has anyone else seen it?
Awesome gig!!   ....everything that the official Donington vhs should have and could have been (if it wasn't spoiled by such 'arty' direction).
Directed by a TV company, you actually get time to focus on the band before the camera cuts to another shot. And Bruce really seems to be enjoying it- incredible energy and atmosphere...full show... TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!

(sorry about the poor grammar but I'm in a rush...off to the Dominican Republic at 4am. Yippee!)
[snapback]104004[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i was that night ( 25/071992) and show was good, crowd and bands were grat as well, but sounds was really crapy.
I dont know why, but maiden didnt sound as usual, but that was firts time maiden visit argentine, and that was my first maiden gig.

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+May 10 2005, 08:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ May 10 2005, 08:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I've never heard of this one, can you scan the frount cover onto maidenfans?
[snapback]104180[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sorry about the delay in sending the image, but I've been out of the the UK.
See attached image for the cover (note a slightly different setlist from the Donington video)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hehehe ... "Be Quick Or Be Death". Priceless. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Die With your boots on? Was that played on the Fear of the Dark tour?

[!--QuoteBegin-No More Tears+Jun 1 2005, 09:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(No More Tears @ Jun 1 2005, 09:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Die With your boots on? Was that played on the Fear of the Dark tour?
[snapback]106640[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Only in some countries, not in the UK.

Back