Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Out Of The Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 2006

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Speed of Light (Smith, Dickinson) 2015

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death or Glory (Smith, Dickinson) 2015

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Out of the Shadows wins hands down. Although I wonder how much influence 'Arry really had on that song, it sounds so much like a Bruce solo song. Great song anyway!  :ok:

Out of the Shadows for me.  Only the Good Die Young works very well in context, but Out of the Shadows has to be seen live to be believed.

Tailgunner for me. I'll not go into to too much tripe about "No Prayer.." been underratted an' all that. :D

Only The Good Die Young (Harris/Dickinson) 1988  -- A song I have not yet gotten into, fully.
Run Silent Run Deep (Harris/Dickinson) 1990 -- A song I have not yet gotten into, fully.
Out Of The Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 2006 -- Good, but not the best off the album, which leaves...  :D
Tailgunner (Harris/Dickinson) 1990 -- I'll go for this one.  Since it is one of my old favourites and because I recently voted it so.  Can't change my opinion to soon.
Holy Smoke (Harris/Dickinson) 1990 -- Sorry Holy Smoke.

Genghis Khan said:
Out Of The Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 2006 -- Good, but not the best off the album, which leaves...  :D

this is a Dickinson -Dickinson song mate, forget what is written
...so it shall be written
only the good die young of course !!

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut of the shaaaaaaaaaaaaadoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww and iiiiiiiiiiiinto the suuuuuuun!

Only the good die young- one of the first songs I got into when I started listening to Maiden.

The demon in your mind will rape in your bed at night... do the undead live within us and look through our eyes...

That song is damn fine. You should pick it up from out of the garbage and give it another open-minded listen. The guitars + the lyrics + Dickinson's voice = pure magic. One of my favourites from the record.

Mine, too. That instrumental breakdown and Adrian's solo are the highlights and sincerely, I can't see any resemblance with Wasting Love, which is a classic.

Back