• 2-word titles: Iron Maiden, Virtual XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-word titles: The Number of the Beast, No Prayer for the Dying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
I wouldn't want to meet the one-word titles on a dark street. A bunch of killers who know Senjutsu. Or, they have Senjutsu. Or, they use Senjutsu. What part of speech is "Senjutsu" anyway?

The two-words albums is the the group you wanna party with. They've got gamblers and harlots.

The three-word group is just unfair. Over a third of all the titles, four of them being well-regarded classics. You could take out half the three-word albums and still have the best group left; you could pick multiple version of which half to remove and still keep this statement true. If you vote for this group, you're probably a predictable and conventional person. Kinda person that goes to a 31 Flavors ice cream shop and orders vanilla. I dare ya to vote for something else, bub.

The four-word titles are good music for housecleaning, because they're good enough to listen to, but not so good that you'd care if they get drowned out by the vacuum cleaner.

The five-word titles are about new people. The first album with Bruce. The first album with Janick. And only Maiden n00bs would pick this group.

The six-word albums are often named as the best of their respective eras. Is that enough to win here?

It's 3 words vs 6 words, and I'd say quantity over quality but three-word gang doesn't exactly lack in either :innocent:

If you vote for this group, you're probably a predictable and conventional person. Kinda person that goes to a 31 Flavors ice cream shop and orders vanilla. I dare ya to vote for something else, bub.
All good things come by three, that’s a well known fact. Natural laws can’t just be overruled by accusing them of “predictable” behaviour.

6-word titles, because this is the only group of albums in which there are no fillers!

Back