explain your nicks please

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
Re: Tell us about your username

I took my username from the Emperor song 'I am the Black Wizards'. I'm not a big fan of Emperor but I was listening to that song when I first started using this username a few years ago.

I first came up with this username in like 2005 when I joined an XMods forum (you know, those little RC cars they used to sell at Radioshack... don't laugh) and for some reason I thought a Hummer with suicide doors would be cool so I came up with this, LOL.

Since then, it's just stuck. Many people seem to think it's Suicidehammer, which would make more sense to the average person, of course.

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member

Onhell said:
Mine is what my name sounds like when Anglos try to say it right...
so is your name Angél? I know someone with that name and he pronounces it onhell

Onun

Invader

My username comes from my real name, Nuno. Just read the name backwards and you find my username lol.

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer

Mosh said:
so is your name Angél? I know someone with that name and he pronounces it onhell

Yup, except the accent is on the "a", not the "e". actually my name doesn't have it since it is a proper pronoun, but the "angel" referring to the winged creature does.

Onun

Invader

Unfortunatly I'm not that famous (and rich) yet lol, but it's funny how everybody on Internet always ask me that!
I'm not really a fan of his music too, so me > Bettencourt  :D

snake plissken

Ancient Mariner

Snake Plissken is the awesome character created by John Carpenter and played by Kurt Russell in Escape From New York and Escape From LA.

Black Thunder

Ancient Mariner

snake plissken said:
Snake Plissken is the awesome character created by John Carpenter and played by Kurt Russell in Escape From New York and Escape From LA.

I always thought that he was too badass for a film character  :bigsmile:.

JK

Mosh

Staff member

Onun said:
Unfortunatly I'm not that famous (and rich) yet lol, but it's funny how everybody on Internet always ask me that!
I'm not really a fan of his music too, so me > Bettencourt  :D
I seem to be the only one on this forum who likes extreme. I think he is an amazing player. Extreme is probally my next favorite band after maiden of course.

Reumeren

Trooper

Mine is a misspelling of the word raumeren. Before Norway was united, one kingdom was called Romerike / Raumariki, and the people were called ''raumere''. The -en ending is the same as the. So the name is saing The Raumer. A little bit of trivia for ya ;)

Mosh

Staff member

Mine is a nickname I've had for quite a long time now. Surprisingly i'm against moshing at concerts

Travis The Dragon

"Can you see them riding. Riding next to you!"
Travis_AKA_attention_whore said:
Since there's a thread asking about people's avatars, I thought it would be fun to have one for usernames.

For starters, my first name is Travis. As far as attention_whore, when I was a little kid, my neighbor who talked on CB radio, called me fonzybear for fun as a CB handle and when I get internet in 1999, I decided to keep the name, but changed it to fonzbear and added the 2000 because I thought it sounded cool.
I would like to know who thinks I'm an attention whore and why. I've got a pretty good feeling who did that though.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I would like to know who thinks I'm an attention whore and why. I've got a pretty good feeling who did that though.

Also, when you are quoted, it says "Travis_AKA_attention_whore". I think I know who it is as well...
I don't want to get in the middle of this though, so no one ask who I think it is  :p