Eddie's Wingman's playlist (very, very silly poll)

Which song should I add to my playlist?

• Sanctuary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transylvania

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Murders in the Rue Morgue

• Genghis Khan

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Prisoner

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 22 Acacia Avenue

• Where Eagles Dare

• Revelations

• Total voters

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
I've assembled a playlist consisting of the following songs:

The Ides of March
Wrathchild
Flight of Icarus
Children of the Damned
The Trooper
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
The Number of the Beast
Still Life
Killers
Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name

The thing is; on Sunday I'm going on a 600 km drive, and I want to burn a couple of new driving CD's. This playlist has room for at least one more song to fit on a CD. I leave it to you to decide - the winner of this poll goes on the CD (or,if possible, the top two)!

Habberdasher said:
I hope you're using the LAD version of Icarus, which is vastly superior (i.e., faster) to the POM version.

Since I've got both Piece of Mind and Live After Death, I have until Saturday to chose  :D

Any more wanna vote? This is currently a tie between three songs. If that is the final result, I will pick the one that comes from the album with less time on the initial playlist.

FINAL CHOICE:

Since it ended up in a tie between 3 songs, I just had to see if I could fit them all on a CD. In fact I could, which means Transylvania, Murders in the Rue Morgue and Revelations are all added.

Thanks for voting!

SinisterMinisterX said:
And take all the fun out of driving+Maiden? :eek:

Well, considering we are in the middle of December I think I will need some discipline. Colliding with a moose isn't very much fun. Remember, I live in middle Norway. We have only two hours of proper daylight now, and we've just had major snowfall.

And too slow during Revelations is not going to happen. In fact, the part during the solos (starting from when Bruce says "GO") is one that I get very much into, also when driving. Oh, wait, I meant especially when driving.

A...ces... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG
*moose*

I think it's funny.

Back