Eddie's Archive

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Ok, I have some cash left over after my university is paid for in September, and I was wondering if I should invest the 300$ into Eddie's Archive. Aside from Live at Donington and Edward the Great, it's the only album or collection therein that I don't have (and yes, I'll have the cash for Dance of Death, will be spending birthday monies on that!)

So I have a few questions:

Who does the cover art for the 3 albums inside?

Is Bayswater Ain't a Bad Place To Be tagged on the end of Space Station No. 5?

What's the sound quality like on the live recordings?

Do you guys think it's worth the money?

Living in a crappy university town means that I only get to meet other real fans occasionally...and most of them are poor students like myself! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] So I'd really appreciate your guys's input.

Thanks guys (& gals!)

I'm not sure that Eddies Archive is available in Sweden, but I am quite sure that it is worth the money! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

At least it's available here in Norway, yet expensive... I haven't bought it yet, and I don't think I will either... It doesn't really offer anything new.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Aug 30 2003, 08:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Aug 30 2003, 08:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'm not sure that Eddies Archive is available in Sweden, but I am quite sure that it is worth the money!  [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
It is [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I have it and it is great and so are the qvolety of the recording to [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back