Eddie Topic.

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey, I was wondering what all of you imagined Eddie's voice to be like. I was thinking that he might sound like the ghoul, from Warcraft III. But a little Deeper.

What did you guys think he sounds like? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Also, a side question.

I've been wondering for a while.... Who's the Red dude on a few of the maiden Albums? Is it Maiden's look on Satan? He looks like some sort of Aqua-Marine Satan. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (Just wondering.)

He sounds like ur grandpa!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

He does not sound! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

At the end of the rainmaker video, you can hear eddie laughing.

So none of you know who the Red guy is, eh? :-\

I'd really like to know. But I have a hunch it's just Satan.

If you're talking about the half face in the Purgatory artwork, the figure Eddie is fighting in the Run To The Hills artwork, the red guy on the Number of the Beast artwork....etc.

Yes, it's obviously Satan! The Run To The Hills one I'm not completely sure about, but it is obviously meant to be the devil.

And as for Eddie's voice....hhhmmm. Not sure, but I don't think it should be too deep. Quite raspy but still quite deep and powerful.

Something like Bruce's voice on Fear of the Dark?
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

"Woe to you of Earth and Sea..." kinda? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back