early days II

A

Anonymous

does any one have any idea if and when maiden are going to do an early days for powerslave on

wasted-years said:
does any one have any idea if and when maiden are going to do an early days for powerslave on

*sighs* And yet another "when is miadne going 2 tour" thread. There will be a history part 2 tour in 2008.

And before you ask, we have no clue whether they're going to tour the US, Australia, Serbia, Indonesia, Gabon or Mongolia.

Invader said:
Lol, that gave me a chuckle.  I suppose they've never toured in those places before?  :p
Well,  yeah,  they've never toured in the U.S.  And those American fans are really demanding  :innocent:

When I first read the topic of this thread i thought about something else... hmm... here my question: does anybody know when the early days dvd part II will be released? watched part I for about 5 times and i'm still waiting for part II... would be nice if somebody as more information than me :) thanks

Steve Yzerman said:
When I first read the topic of this thread i thought about something else... hmm... here my question: does anybody know when the early days dvd part II will be released? watched part I for about 5 times and i'm still waiting for part II... would be nice if somebody as more information than me :) thanks

As we've told everyone that's asked this: We've got no clue whatsoever. Though it's likely it'll be realeased in about a year.  Oh hey, my 200th post!

Oh ok... i tried to get to know it but couldn't find an answer. want to see the next dvd  <_< i hope nowbody will kill me for the next question which comes to my mind... are more singles planned for a matter of life and death and which b-sides? i read something about that, but again... i can't find it -.- i know so much about the band, but not such inside information... god damn  :mad:

To my knowledge, none are planned. Based on experience, my bet for the next single is a rerelease of "Two Minutes To Midnight".

Nothing has been announced, but Maiden did record four cover versions to use for b'sides and to my knowledge only one of those has surfaced.

By the way; you might want to check up on this, but I recall a Q&A with Rod Smallwood last year where he said the next history DVD would be out "late next year" so that would be this winter or so then.

As noted already, to ask questions about forthcoming releases, etc., this forum ain't the best place to ask - a better place to look is to keep an eye on the maidenfans.com site, news of imminent releases will be posted there.

And another point, the next "history" DVD will not have "Early days" in its title at all.

Perun said:
And before you ask, we have no clue whether they're going to tour the US, Australia, Serbia, Indonesia, Gabon or Mongolia.
What about Easter Island?

Well,  to me it seems that things are going to be planned exactly like the years 2003-2005.  What I mean is,  that we had the album tour in 2003-2004 (and now the equivalent is 2006-2007),  and then the History dvd was released late 2004,  with a tour following next summer.  So my guess is,  that the dvd is going to be released sometime in November-December,  and of course the 2008 summer dates will begin getting announced.  Nice schedule don't you think? :D

'Nice' is an understatement Sneaky, it is an EXCELLENT schedule.  :D

Can't wait.  :yey:

SneakySneaky said:
So my guess is,  that the dvd is going to be released sometime in November-December,  and of course the 2008 summer dates will begin getting announced.

Good guess... EMI Austria confirmed to me, there's no planned released until authumn (Sept.-Oct.) - there are no calculations beyond this time.
We expect also a DVD in Winter 07 - would be a nice filler until '08-Tour!

Back