Dublin - 6th May 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Prowler
Hi All,

First time poster! Sorry, if this post is against forum etiquette but here goes....

I am travelling to Dublin on Saturday from South Wales to see Maiden in the 3 Arena. I am wondering if anyone else on this forum are going and if so what are the best metal bars in Dublin to hang out in before and after the gig?

I need a pub with the football on before the game because my beloved Swansea City are playing at 5:30, I will have to sacrifice metal for those 2 hours!

Cheers,
Matt

Hi

Sinnots bar is very central- under the Stephens Green shopping centre which is at the top of Grafton st. Anyone in Dublin should know where this is.

http://sinnotts.ie/sports

If you don't like it here, there are loads of other pubs nearby. Bruxelles bar is about a two min walk from here- off Grafton st. Match won't be on here but it is a metal bar downstairs.
After the match get the red Luas line to the 3 Arena- five min trip. You can catch this just off O'Connell St- also ask for directions. It's only a ten min walk from the Grafton st area.

Hi All,

First time poster! Sorry, if this post is against forum etiquette but here goes....

I am travelling to Dublin on Saturday from South Wales to see Maiden in the 3 Arena. I am wondering if anyone else on this forum are going and if so what are the best metal bars in Dublin to hang out in before and after the gig?

I need a pub with the football on before the game because my beloved Swansea City are playing at 5:30, I will have to sacrifice metal for those 2 hours!

Cheers,
Matt
Hi

I've been told that there's loads of Gaelic football on this weekend so it might be hard to find somewhere to watch proper football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back