Dream Theater release Master Of Puppets, NOB soon?

kikithehead

Trooper
Dream Theater have just released Master Of Puppets of Metallica. This album was recorded in Spain on February 19th 2002. I've just received it from [a href=\'http://www.ytsejamrecords.com\' target=\'_blank\']Ytsejam records[/a] and it kicks ass.

You can also get live "official bootlegs" of DT with Bruce Dickinson at the same website. They've done Perfect Strangers (deep purple), The Trooper, Where Eagles Dare and Killers with Bruce.

I was at their gig in Paris on October 24th 2002 when they covered the whole Number Of The Beast album. It was great [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . They'd done a very special version of Gangland, they played it in a jazzy style. I think we can expect the release of NOB by Dream Theater for the end of the year [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

I bought a bootleg of the Master of puppets album in 2002! lol great stuff, glad to hear they officially released it. Now I can go back to the same market (in mexico [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]) and buy the NOB bootleg. As for Gangland, it's already kinda jazzy (Clive's drumming anyway) so i'm looking forward to that!

Back