Dont't have time to read it all ?

MigDaimon

Trooper
Don't know if you have heard about this site, but its is an interesting one. Its about ultra-condensed books.... well, check it for yourselves...

[a href=\'http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/[/a]

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Gandalf
Bilbo Baggins, your Ring is evil. In a couple decades, we'll try to destroy it. In the meantime, leave it for Frodo to play with.

Bilbo Baggins
It's not evil. It's mine. My precious. Mine! MINE, I TELL YOU!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Frodo takes it to RIVENDELL. Some FRIENDS come with him. They are attacked by black riders a LOT, and it is SCARY.)

Elrond
Frodo Baggins, if Sauron ever gets this Ring, the world will be destroyed, and evil will reign forever. We must act quickly. Take the Ring to where he lives.
(They do some travelling. Some more FRIENDS come with him. Gandalf DIES in the mines of Moria, but will later be RESURRECTED in GLORIFIED form having triumphed over EVIL, an obvious literary ALLUSION to that movie where the guy comes back as a DOG.)

Boromir
Frodo Baggins, give me the Ring.

Frodo
No.

Boromir
What have I done? (dies)

THE END[/quote]

Also there is a moive-a-minute site

[a href=\'http://www.rinkworks.com/movieaminute/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.rinkworks.com/movieaminute/[/a]

PATCH ADAMS
[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bob Gunton
Study medicine so you can help sick people.

Robin Williams
Medicine schmedicine. There's nothing a clown nose won't cure.

(TRAGEDY strikes.)

Robin Williams
I'm sad, but now that I've seen a butterfly I can put my sorrows behind me. (does something funny)

THE END[/quote]

Note: Maybe these sites are too wacky for the General Discussion area. In fact I was unsure to post it here or in the Madness forum... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We could have "3-second summaries" of Iron Maiden songs. Like:

'Hallowed Be Thy Name': He goes to be hanged. He dies.
'The Trooper': He goes into battle. He dies.
'Only The Good Die Young': He fucked up a prophecy. He died.
'Montsegur': They opposed the Catholic Church. They died.
'Paschendale': They went into battle. They died.
'Brave New World'. He couldn't adapt to society. He died.
'Man On The Edge': He lost touch with society. He died.

And so on... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ROTAM in three seconds? Erm, give me a minute and I'll try to condense it......okay, how about this? Sailor kills Big Bird, then realises he made a slight error of judgement. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good ones Mav. I liked the idea.

Murders in The Rue Morgue: He is not sure if he had killed. He runs.
Children of The Damned: They fucked up with his life. He burns and dies.
Still Life: He see faces at the pool and drag his girlfriend with him. Goes nuts. They die.
Alexander The Great: Do a lot of thing and dies of fever at the end.

What do you think ?

Powerslave: He dies.
No More Lies: He dies.
Dance Of Death: He kind of dies. Sort of. But doesn't really.
Two Minutes To Midnight: We're all gonna die [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'Die With Your Boots On': Never go to bed barefoot! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'Losfer Words': Big Horror! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Afraid to shoot strangers: Some sweaty guy ponders about killing others in a daydream of metaphors.

' The Mercenary': Some sweaty guy ponders about killing others in a daydream of metaphors.

Taken from the link above:

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ancient Mariner
I am creepy and old. Listen to me.
Wedding Guest
I'm late, but I'll listen.
Ancient Mariner
I killed an albatross. Then everyone died.

THE END[/quote]

'Women In Uniform': kinky sex with dressed-up birds. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Judas Be My Guide: I have no 'kin idea what you're talking about

Sun and Steel: A 13 year old psychopath kills everybody he meets. He is declared a hero and a legend, THE END

Back