DOD Artwork

A

Anonymous

Hello out there. DOD only wears a photo credit. Who made the artwork? Am I blind and my Q stupid. Please help me out! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I couldn't find the credits for the artwork in the booklet either. I guess they didn't put it there because they don't want the company to get bashed... Or Rod Smallwood actually did make it himself with photoshop!

[!--QuoteBegin-KRS+Sep 12 2003, 11:45 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(KRS @ Sep 12 2003, 11:45 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ...Or Rod Smallwood actually did make it himself with photoshop! [/quote]
Yeah [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] or maybe someone from Maiden staff. They'll have to spend some money to protect this person from the fury of the fans [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . So it's better to tell nothing about it.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]...Or Rod Smallwood actually did make it himself with photoshop!  [/quote] Yeah or maybe someone from Maiden staff. They'll have to spend some money to protect this person from the fury of the fans . So it's better to tell nothing about it. [/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] you're soooooo right [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wouldn't be suprised if Rod has ordered Steve to learn to create the Maiden artwork.

We gotta find out about this - It's to important be ignored. I might be a bit hysteric, but who isn't on this page?

[!--QuoteBegin-Flashboy+Sep 12 2003, 06:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Flashboy @ Sep 12 2003, 06:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] We gotta find out about this - It's to important be ignored... [/quote]
Of course we have to find out. I cannot find it anywhere, but I think one of this excellent news finders (referring to guys like Shaman and The Ancient Mariner) can. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 12 2003, 06:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 12 2003, 06:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Of course we have to find out. I cannot find it anywhere, but I think one of this excellent news finders (referring to guys like Shaman and The Ancient Mariner) can.  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Well, I've tried but till now find nothing about it. Maybe in the near future i'll get that for you guys.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Sep 12 2003, 09:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Sep 12 2003, 09:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, I've tried but till now find nothing about it. Maybe in the near future i'll get that for you guys. [/quote]
I didn't find anything either. Maybe Maiden will keep his name secret to stop me from killing him... [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And Shaman, as I've said before I liked your previous avatar a lot, so I borrowed it... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Will I be banned for that?

it's so damn funny! Noone wanted credit for that cover!!!!
Even the "artist" knows it's shit [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As far as I know the artwork was made by the man that Nicko hit in the parking. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hail to everybody! This is my first post in this forum. I am from Greece and I listen to Maiden for almost 4 years now.

[!--QuoteBegin-seventh77+Sep 13 2003, 07:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(seventh77 @ Sep 13 2003, 07:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Oops! I listen to Maiden for 7 years now [/quote]
Not realy that important if you have listened to maiden for 1/2yr or 20yrs...

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 13 2003, 02:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 13 2003, 02:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] And Shaman, as I've said before I liked your previous avatar a lot, so I borrowed it...  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  Will I be banned for that? [/quote]
Oh God ... you're in big trouble my friend [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ... that's a serious violation of the forum rules. Well, let me see ... ok you can use my previous avatar without be banned for that [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

on the maide boards they said something that the artist insisted after they added to his artwork that he didn't want mention the artist did the eddie monks and background but rod said needed more so they had someone put the poser people in which is shit, music rocks but hell love to see it without that cgi shit. they something that he draws cathradel or citadels art work its on ironmaiden com bb somewhere need to find out maybe get the artwork before they put the cgi on so we can download and cover up the cover.but i wouldn't want my name on it either after they added that shit the band should of notice that. I think it was a mistake the eddie always track new fans the music what keeps can't see alot saying they like that cheap looking cover.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Sep 14 2003, 03:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Sep 14 2003, 03:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Oh God ... you're in big trouble my friend  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  ... that's a serious violation of the forum rules. Well, let me see ... ok you can use my previous avatar without be banned for that  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . [/quote]
Thank you very much!

And I checked the forum rules: moderators cannot ban anyone! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back