Do you mind getting cd-r bootlegs?

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Aug 14 2004, 08:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Aug 14 2004, 08:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I prefer to have the originals, because the band tdeseres the small cut that comes from every sold cd
[snapback]82952[/snapback]​
[/quote]
and the band gets what percentage of BOOTLEGS? [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It always amazes me that people are willing to pay a shitload more for a bootleg cd if it's factory pressed (Somewhere in Munich went for over $300 U.S. on Ebay!!!!...that's fu@king crazy)...what's the fu@king difference?....it's still a bootleg recording that can easily be duplicated a million times over.
I hold no real value for bootleg stuff in this day & age of cdrs so I'm happy to receive bootleg cdrs.

If you're talking about official stuff being on cdr.....firstly, you're not a real Maiden fan if you'd settle for anything less than the original.
I only accept trades for other bands on cdr because I would never normally buy them anyway & I get them for trading purposes only to build my collection.
For bands I love, I always get the official stuff.

Same here. I usually buy MCs (musicall casettes) because they are cheaper, but I get the originals for Maiden, Therion, Nightwish and Phoenix.An $yk0_H, I don't know exactly what you're talkng about,c ause I'm rpetty sure I made myself clear that I don't buy BOOTLEGS.

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Aug 26 2004, 12:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Aug 26 2004, 12:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm rpetty sure I made myself clear that I don't buy BOOTLEGS.
[snapback]84612[/snapback]​
[/quote]
you didn't. Original might as well mean 'original bootlegs' as in factory pressed. It's been cleared up now though [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As long as I get the show I want - it doesn't matter in which case it comes [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back