Do members have all releases?

elhefe

Trooper
I always thought about that point, I mean, every time maiden releases some single,album or even a toy,watch... do you think they get it?
I supposed that,of course they did,but as AM told me the other day that Chris Dale didnt have some of the skunkworks stuff it makes me wonder

Normally the record company uses to give the members a copy,but sometimes they have to buy it, I dont really imagine steve on a shop saying "got the last one from Im??"
Gotta ask it on the next Q&A they do on their site

And of course if i was on the band I would get all from lighters to cofee mugs

Whatever it is, I think they don't have Somewhere In Time. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Adrian Smith once said that he bought Number of the beast from a shop but it is not known if thats his only copy.

I would have thought they have a copy of each studio album, and surely a copy of the soundhouse tapes between them!

I wouldnt imagine Nicko, Janick or Bruce to own a soundhouse tapes copy. Unless they were interested to hear what it was like.

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Sep 1 2004, 01:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Sep 1 2004, 01:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Adrian Smith once said that he bought Number of the beast from a shop but it is not known if thats his only copy.
[snapback]85255[/snapback]​
[/quote]

He bought it from a shop because he was on a road trip with his girlfriend, and she asked what his band sounded like, and he didn't have any Maiden in the car so he went into a shop they passed and bought NOTB. Or that's what I seem to remember reading anyway. So I guess it's not his only copy...

Back