Did I Just Buy A Fake Maiden Shirt?

A

Anonymous

imshirt.jpg

I saw it on ebay, and it's exactly what I wanted (white logo on black) so I bought it now immediately.

Then I noticed the E and the Ns [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should still wear it [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

Thanks

The thing I notice more is the proximity of the "I" to the letters adjacent to it.

Doesn't look horrible though, just plain. Thats what you wanted though, right?

well, it definitely is "fake", in the sense of not officially licensed. But if it's what you wanted, then why would you bother!?

It's probably not quite the original Maiden logo, but it comes close. I'd wear it if I was you, after all you paid money for it, right?
And it's a perfectly normal t-shirt, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with wearing it.

(I'm actually writing far too much here, shows how bored I am I guess...)

ha yeah, I suppose I'll still wear it, kind of wish I would have noticed the logo differences first though.

Oh well, I think it was only $9 or so.

Thanks for the input.

Sorry Conor, but I would say it's definitely fake [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /] You know, I recognise one of the guys on it as this Nirvana member, Kurt Cobain...

Back