Did Bruce ever do Strange World?

I can't find a version of Strange World on Youtube with Bruce on vocals. Does such a thing exist?

Don't listen to @Operations666 - he's telling you falsehoods, and I have no idea what he's trying to achieve with it.

There is no version of Strange World with Bruce. The last time Maiden played it was on the Killers World Tour in Japan, before Bruce joined, and they dropped it for the "Breaking in Bruce" tour in Japan in 1981.

I have this idea in the back of my head that we discussed this on this board a long, long time ago (something like 12 or 13 years), and something inside me believes that there was a demo of him doing it, but I can't find any of the old threads for confirmation, and it's not part of the so-called audition tapes that are circulating on bootlegs. In any case, I never heard it, and I think nobody ever claimed they did. I'm probably mixing something up here, anybody have an idea?

Sorry, I meant at the end of Transylvania (not Remember Tomorrow) on A Real Dead One. There is a bit of Strange World added on there. It leads into Remember Tomorrow on the album. Bruce is the singer on that album. So there you go - Strange World with Bruce.

Subtle humor, Perun.

Don't listen to @Operations666 - he's telling you falsehoods, and I have no idea what he's trying to achieve with it.

There is no version of Strange World with Bruce. The last time Maiden played it was on the Killers World Tour in Japan, before Bruce joined, and they dropped it for the "Breaking in Bruce" tour in Japan in 1981.

I have this idea in the back of my head that we discussed this on this board a long, long time ago (something like 12 or 13 years), and something inside me believes that there was a demo of him doing it, but I can't find any of the old threads for confirmation, and it's not part of the so-called audition tapes that are circulating on bootlegs. In any case, I never heard it, and I think nobody ever claimed they did. I'm probably mixing something up here, anybody have an idea?

I seem to remember the Breaking in Bruce tour being in Italy. Did he do Japan also?

Nope, just Italy with two gigs in the U.K. afterwards.

Back