MAIDEN TRIVIA OF THE DAY

Do you know anything about (Run to the hills) in this insta post of Kevin's?
I know that wrathchild was recorded by Kevin with Bruce Dickinson in 1999 and became a single, but is run to the hills in there somewhere?
Think Kevin mixed some facts. He did remix (remastered) RTTH 1982 version but the vocal take is the same as TNOB version, so I think that is what he meant.

Wow I have never thought about that! So, thank you for the idea. I will consider it and think if there's a way to make it somewhat entretaining. Thank you really for the great idea!
Welcome! I write a fantasy series and have been dipping my toes in the idea of adapting my books into audio, so that in general has been on my mind a lot lately. Since all my leisurely reading is done through audio (and have been wanting to check out your books for a good while), figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :cheers:

Welcome! I write a fantasy series and have been dipping my toes in the idea of adapting my books into audio, so that in general has been on my mind a lot lately. Since all my leisurely reading is done through audio (and have been wanting to check out your books for a good while), figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :cheers:
I can't thank you enough for this. I will give it a thought. As the trivia is connected by dates, I will have to think of a way to do it, as I said before, entretaining but I DO like the idea.

I can't thank you enough for this. I will give it a thought. As the trivia is connected by dates, I will have to think of a way to do it, as I said before, entretaining but I DO like the idea.
Glad to hear it! If you're thinking of using AI, there are some avenues (like a company called Eleven Labs) where you can designate a different voice for certain things, like if you have a female POV chapter, and then a male POV chapter, you can use a female voice and then switch to a male in the next one. In your case, if, say, the dates act as headers over a bit of trivia, that could be in an entirely different voice from the trivia bit. Just a thought.

Back