Deep dark secret

Vortex

Invader
I like Abba, and have had a crush on Agnetha for 30 years and refuse to believe she'd just be an old bag now.  :wub:

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
chaosapiant said:
I like Lady Gaga, and even have a tshirt.  I wear it in public to amuse my wife and embarrass my friends.

Vortex said:
I like Abba, and have had a crush on Agnetha for 30 years and refuse to believe she'd just be an old bag now.  :wub:

Whew, glad I'm not the only one. I also like the Bee Gees and LOVE Monica Naranjo.

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
SinisterMinisterX said:
My music secret: I'm a huge Hall & Oates fan.

Ha! I really need to get a greatest hits collection of theirs, they were a great single making duo back in the day, between Sara Smile, Private Eyes... Man Eater...

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
I would wager that Genghis has a ruler fetish. Which, mind you, is to be expected from a Mongol Khan.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Farhang said:
I scream like a 7 year old girl when I see a cockroach.

:blush:

Musically, I really dislike Infinite Dreams.  :blush:

The first one is forgivable, although the proper response is rather yelling "DIE! DIE!" and crushing the thing with a shoe or another suitable item. Encyclopedias and anvils are fine.

For the second, there is just no forgiveness. Go directly to purgatory.

Mosh

Powerslave
Staff member
Onhell said:
So you don't like bikes or don't like the fact you've never rode one?

I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 21... now I love it.
the latter

Mega

Ancient Mariner
I'm really terrified of bugs as well, espicially grass hoppers. Jesus.

Flies don't bother me (well they do, just not like that) and sometimes I think praying mantis looks cool.

Useless trivia: Did you know that in hebrew, the praying mantis' name translates to "Solomon's camel(Gamal Shlomo)"?

Mega

Ancient Mariner
Oh I've got one! Not really a deep secret because I tell it to some people, but I'm ashamed of it alright.

I started listening to music when I was about 13, maybe 12, and until I was 15 I listened to Linkin Park and Green Day.

I'm ashamed. I mean, Green Day is probably the best popular band around, but it's still crap.