❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Gimme the names and I'll make the Diesel-certified Top 10 MaidenFans Who Date Other MaidenFans list.

Today is the second time she has cancelled a meetup at the last minute. I was alreedy waiting for her at school. I honestly don’t know if she doesn’t want to meet with me or if she is testing how long I’m willing to fight for her. Ahhhhh

One of the great mysteries of the universe: if there are so many hot girls out there every day, why is it so hard to get one? How cool and muscular does one have to be in this country?

P.S. sorry for coming here to rant. I’m at my wit’s end.

One of the great mysteries of the universe: if there are so many hot girls out there every day, why is it so hard to get one? How cool and muscular does one have to be in this country?

It's not about being "cool" or "muscular" you goryachii estonskii paren' you, it's about being yourself, for fuck's sake. Women feel when you're insecure, or pretending to be someone else, and generally avoid this kind of guys, and for good reason. Stop the self-analysis, cut down the weed if it makes you uptight and paranoid (it does that to me so I haven't indulged in twenty years now), and start enjoying life while you still can.
I'm neither cool nor muscular but that has never stopped me.

I'm trying to be myself and generally been pretty good at it, but this self does not seem to interest the opposite sex. I always feel that being myself means being dry and boring in girls' eyes. I'm not the talkative one, the funny one (well, sometimes) or the strong one. I can play guitar pretty well but that doesn't get you laid these days. Insecurity is bound to happen if you can't get any action. At one point, you ask yourself: "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I know, in the perfect world I would like to be the guy who never analyses any situation (and doesn't need to rant on an online forum), simply goes about his life and eventually attracts someone. But that's not me. Everywhere you go you get reminded of what your life could be. I see a couple on the streets, a movie that propagates sex (they always do), and I ask myself that question again. Don't take me for one of those Incel retards, though. I don't hold any grudge against women, I'm frustrated about my own incapability.
What if initiating a conversation with a girl is at variance with being myself? That whenever I make an effort of any sort, it comes out forced and unnatural. In that case I'd have to wait for the girl to make the first move and that's not a solution at all.

It's not about being "cool" or "muscular" you goryachii estonskii paren' you, it's about being yourself, for fuck's sake. Women feel when you're insecure, or pretending to be someone else, and generally avoid this kind of guys, and for good reason. Stop the self-analysis, cut down the weed if it makes you uptight and paranoid (it does that to me so I haven't indulged in twenty years now), and start enjoying life while you still can.
I'm neither cool nor muscular but that has never stopped me.
Otherwise it's "rich" that tips the balance.

Women aren't attracted to men who feel sorry for themselves and look like they feel miserable.

Back