❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

I don't think it's polite to ask strangers. Friends and family though, that is perfectly fine.

If you’re beside a dude with a fascinating sleeve in the grocery store can you ask him to take a closer look?
Sleeves seem to be a point of pride for people, so I don’t see why not.
If you try to read the saying on a woman’s arm at the till is she going to think you’re a creep?
Coin flip. Seems to me that if you choose to put words on the publicly displayed parts of your body, you’re inviting people to read them. But I’m sure there would still be women who would consider you to be a creep for doing the obvious.

Who the fuck are IRON ORE now, dammit Jer ffs!!! Steve Beer's band?
7858168.jpg

I frequently ask people about their tattoos if they're on a visible place on their body. If it's like peeking out of their pants or shirt I won't comment, but like, arms or lower legs I figure are fair game.

Very rarely do I get a funny look. Most people like being asked about their tattoos.

I don't have a problem with "attractive, nice-smelling, attractively-tattooed 20-something women" tbh.

That has to be one of the most personal pieces of information we've gotten from you.

And for full disclosure, back when I was dating, tattoos wouldn't have bothered me provided it it wasn't aggressive, but I'm glad my lady doesn't have any.

I'm sure I've mentioned this on here before (maybe just the once, a long time ago), but I'm referring to the where I got the name from.

The origin is personal, from real life.

Back