❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Ok, I admit I haven't followed this thread, but I do have some basic dating tips that are applicable in just about any setting.

1. Always, always , always compliment your date on how she's dressed. Women put a lot of thought into what they wear, and you'll get points for validating her choices.

2. If a girl actually asks you how old she looks, always say 25. If's she 21, she thinks 'Cool, I look 25'. If she's 30, she thinks 'Cool, I look 25'.

3. If possible, read some women's magazines. Seriously, it's the best way to better understand how they think.

3. If possible, read some women's magazines. Seriously, it's the best way to better understand how they think.
While there might be some truth to the first two points you made, this one I'll have to strongly disagree with. Women's magazines are actually not taken seriously by many women, and are even ridiculed and despised by a lot of us. Not least because they give men such a wrong idea about what women want or how they think.
If I picked up a men's magazine, it would tell me men want power, fast cars and blonde bimbos, but I know for a fact not all men want that, right?

If I picked up a men's magazine, it would tell me men want power, fast cars and blonde bimbos, but I know for a fact not all men want that, right?

Yeah, they do. If they say otherwise, they're just trying to get into your knickers.

:ninja:

1. Always, always , always compliment your date on how she's dressed. Women put a lot of thought into what they wear, and you'll get points for validating her choices.
This goes both ways, guys never get compliments on their clothing.

When I saw the alert on your post, I was sure you'd say you are one of the men that do put a lot of thought into what they wear. But you managed to surprise me. :D
The most effort I use on myself is my hair, and even then I don’t do much with it a lot of times. For clothes I just throw on whatever fits and doesn’t look too terrible. :p

I think my girlfriend is the same way. She changes up her shirts but they’re always hidden under the sweater she’s wearing. But yeah, most women put far more effort into what they wear than men do, but there are men that plan things out as well. Nothing’s black and white. ;)

[gets complimented regarding his clothes]

(thinking to himself): Hey, wait, that's a rather unusual date...

[she starts talking about some other guy she'd like to sleep with]

(thinking to himself): Damn it, friendzoned again...

But yeah, most women put far more effort into what they wear than men do, but there are men that plan things out as well. Nothing’s black and white. ;)
It's a sad thought that a man may put a lot of effort in choosing the right clothes, but his date won't ever compliment him for it. :) It had actually never crossed my mind before. I myself often choose my clothes carefully, but I would like to be complimented about them only if people really find them nice, as I don't see the need to be lied to.

So my best friend told me that she has a crush on me today. I'd kind of suspected that for about a week, but didn't bring up in case I was just judging things wrong. I dunno how she envisions the relationship, how serious it would be, but I like her a lot so it's nothing negative. Gonna be rather interesting going forward to say the least.
It's basically just moved forward from here.

party0053.gif

While there might be some truth to the first two points you made, this one I'll have to strongly disagree with. Women's magazines are actually not taken seriously by many women, and are even ridiculed and despised by a lot of us. Not least because they give men such a wrong idea about what women want or how they think.

Fair enough.

3. If possible, read some women's magazines. Seriously, it's the best way to better understand some of them think.

Back