❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

We were the only ones in the 2nd class and later she waited with me for my bus for 15 minutes, then went into the bus with me even though it's going in a completely different direction to where she lives.

That's the thing I used to do in school with girls I liked, it always took me ages to go back home :p

We were the only ones in the 2nd class and later she waited with me for my bus for 15 minutes, then went into the bus with me even though it's going in a completely different direction to where she lives.

I bloody hope you asked her out.

Do not take dating advice from me.

Or Cried...

Or Wiz....

:D

Last edited:
If she asks if you have one, I would say there might be an interest. But it also hugely depends what was the circumstance when she asked, which tone etc. Sometimes they joke and flirt, but not realize, us gys take it more seriously.
She was "reading" my horroscope. Oh yeah and she wanted to play with my hair for some reason.

Are you into the girl or find her interesting? If so, show that you are having fun when talking to her, be confident (not asshole) attentive (not needy) and see where it goes.
I wasn't into her because I thought she's out of my league. I met her once ages ago and only heard about her from friends, so that's why. I'm always confident.

Either she's into you, or she's acting as a go-between for someone who is.
We don't have common female friends, so doubt it.

Ask her if she likes Iced Earth.
Not into metal.

She's not married anyway, so don't know why you guys are even pretending this is going to work.
Rotten joke. Married chick did text me today though, but I'm over her.

Sexual harassment. Report the bitch.
I let her.

Forget about her. :nonono:
Girls that are into metal here are endangered species.

I don’t know any girls that like Iced Earth. In fact I saw them a couple years ago, I don’t remember any girls in the audience. NP may have to give up on that.
I do remember, but yeah, it was mostly dudes.

All over her probably...
Good one tbf.

Now NP, we need a picture of your hair to decide whether it's genuinely interesting and universally playable, or she really digs you.
It's the best hair, ask anyone and they'll tell you. Tremendous even.

giphy.gif

Back