❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

It's too late anyway, now, your voice's already fucked up.

It would solve some of your problems, though...

Just kidding. Don't lose your wit.

But honestly those female avatars have to go. It's fucking confusing. Guys, don't tell me you don't get weird ideas about Saap and about what he could do with the bubblegum... eh, whatever... When I found myself re-reading passionately some old bollocks I wrote almost exclusively because I had Simons as an avatar, I realised it's no good.

Who has a female avatar other than the women? I thought that Saap was a very effeminate boy.

So did I. And Diesel had Alicia Silverstone there for a while. And didn't NP have something like that too? Or was it someone else? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Every once in a while I get into this miserable state of mind where I can't focus on work or anything productive because all I can think about is women. Taking the train and tram to and from uni, seeing dozens of pretty faces every single day, but feeling so disconnected from them. It's a horrible routine for me and I can't manage to break out of it. I don't enjoy anything because I'm fixated on this one thing only. I wish I looked older and was mentally stable so I could get into dating because I'm so fucking tired of drooling over women. I've mentioned getting better at talking to them but I can't wait any longer for anything to happen. I'm drowning in negativity. What a silly rant but this is what I've felt for years and it has come and gone in waves. Some days, the need for intimacy is so strong that I don't want to live anymore. And it's not like everything is 100% shit, there are good moments and good people but I completely lose sight of them when I'm in this mindset.

“Chugging” may prevent you from drooling over women, at least for a couple hours... Just don’t bruise yourself...

Well Cried I’m not sure what you meant by ‘chug’. This is what I thought it was...

Attachments

• 1109CD70-0808-4D97-A479-62D7F5130DFC.jpeg
    1109CD70-0808-4D97-A479-62D7F5130DFC.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 15
Funny, I thought it was this:
https://www.petguide.com/breeds/dog/chug/
chug.jpg

Honestly, I can't say I relate. Never, not even in those darkest depths of my teenage wangst and feelings I would gonna die alone I probably wasn't this obsessed or this fatalistic. That's not saying there's something wrong with you, but I think you should realise that apart from the one woman that you choose and decide to commit yourself to and become one with and go through the shit and the heights, walk up the mountain, rocky as it sometimes might be, entwine your life with and gather moss with, to live life in full and the relationship that goes with it as well, to raise children with.... well, apart from that one which you eventually choose to be the important one... well... all other women are mostly expendable. (to you, I mean, of course they are human beings)
Those others are just pretty faces. And you know what pretty faces are good for, right?

That's right. Money shots. :ninja:

Always remember (and I guess it helps me too) that true love is actually a voluntary act. Emotions are good servants, but exceptionally bad masters. And don't watch any rom-coms or shit like that - those tend to be very toxic, really.

I must say I admire your strength and morality, though. When I was your age, I wasn't a convert yet - were I in such a state like you describe, I'd had probably already gone and bought myself a hooker. And would regret it nowadays.

Back